The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Not panicking unless I see they don’t charge my card by next Monday or Tuesday. I Don’t expect an update on a delivery date until I get charged from all my previous experience with them and even based on the DualSense a couple days ago.

i'm just saying hopefully they hit us with a estimated date soon

The people posting screen shots of their pick up appointments are the ones feenin :lol:

Amazon really got people feenin on they’re pre orders and release day delivery :lol:

20201101_014007.gif

Were the later batch of dualshock 4 analog stick grips more durable? I remember mine ripped after some use. Would be a shame these early dualsense experiences the same fate. The dualshock up to 3 were durable as hell.

Were the later batch of dualshock 4 analog stick grips more durable? I remember mine ripped after some use. Would be a shame these early dualsense experiences the same fate. The dualshock up to 3 were durable as hell.

Oh yeah that was a thing :lol:

I haven't had a problem with any of the controllers I've bought in the past 5 years.

That might not be coming for a while.

IIRC compatible SSDs for PS5 aren't really out yet.

You would think that some company out there would've made one seeing as there will be 2 new consoles out in less than 2 weeks.

I guess BB, Amazon, Target, GS all won't be selling 2K for $20 like they usually do on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.

I guess BB, Amazon, Target, GS all won't be selling 2K for $20 like they usually do on Black Friday or Cyber Monday.
So people can take advantage of those free/$10 next gen upgrades? Hell naw they not :lol:

Back
Top Bottom