The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Got email confirming appointment at Best buy on the 12th. Didn't get one for the 10th good thing I went back and did the 12th lol

Hopefully they kept them off site in case some **** goes down this week

Got the BB email release day appointment confirmed:

BB.png

:nthat:

F digital day 1 edition of DMCV Special Edition. I'm going to play Spiderman MM and Demon Souls and will wait for physical disc version of DMCV Special Edition

dont understand all the bad reviews days gone received when it released last year. probably deterred many potential buyers. the game is so much fun and all dlc was giving for free. like the lovechild of red dead and the last of us that never reached its full potential but shows glimpses of it

dont understand all the bad reviews days gone received when it released last year. probably deterred many potential buyers. the game is so much fun and all dlc was giving for free. like the lovechild of red dead and the last of us that never reached its full potential but shows glimpses of it
The copy that reviewers received and played was unpatched. Not sure why Sony would do that. Also the initial handling of driving the motorcycle was trash.

It's part of the ps plus collection day 1 ps5. Definitely downloading this game.

Loved days gone. It actually made me look at Last of Us 1 really different. The hordes in Days Gone was a great touch. Made the game incredibly hard sometimes but also really fun. Going back to Last of Us 2 made me wish they incorporated that a lil more.

Back
Top Bottom