The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Canceled my pre-order for the Xbox Series S. Think I might jump over to the Playstation side of things. Really need to experience that Miles Morales game.

tenor.gif

Que.. Rusty any minute now

I'm hype for Miles Morales, but I'm not expecting it to be a full blown next gen experience. It's going to look great and I'm sure the gameplay will be fun, but I'm expecting it to be a 15-20 hour play through, maybe something I'll knock out in a weekend. I feel like the true next gen experiences won't come until next year and it's games like Assassin's Creed and current gen games with boosts that will take up the majority of my time initially.

Yeah my cousins girl works at target and she said they're getting 60 digitals but only way to get them is through pickup on the website

This is the racine wisconsin location

So you gotta order it on target website on release day?

Website or through the Target apps. Hopefully people don't kill it by using bots.

Just monitor & watch this thread next Wed & Thursday. NT'ers always come through with back door links or tricks with apps like Best Buy & the paypal express checkout method which hooked up me and a few others on this thread with multiple pre orders.

Website or through the Target apps. Hopefully people don't kill it by using bots.

Just monitor & watch this thread next Wed & Thursday. NT'ers always come through with back door links or tricks with apps like Best Buy & the paypal express checkout method which hooked up me and a few others on this thread with multiple pre orders.
Bet, I’ll follow you too for any leads or a potential oop. If you help me and I’m successful I’ll PayPal you a lil sum.

good looks, need a disc version, they just opened a target around the corner so I hope score from them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom