The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Headset in from Sony today . Trying to figure out if I should use target coupon on controller or PS+

are there still legit spots to buy ps+ from, for cheap

IMG_4740.jpg

Walmart near me didn't care and sold me two.

Pulse 3D headset just shipped from Sony
here on Thursday.
I was firmly on some "not opening anything till the 12th" high horse bs

screw that:lol:

I just enjoyed the texture of the Sony box... quite supple. lol. Not opening anything until go time, though.

Got a ship notification from GS for the X... starting to think about buying some OTHER things now... next gen fever is creeping up.

Man the controller is so nice :smokin Has a good weight to it.

Target just charged me again, has to be the last time right :lol:

I just enjoyed the texture of the Sony box... quite supple. lol. Not opening anything until go time, though.

Got a ship notification from GS for the X... starting to think about buying some OTHER things now... next gen fever is creeping up.
Bump that, I put batteries in the remote. Got a dualsense sitting in the charging dock right now.

I feel like they are headed that way. Sekiro, although last gen, was a great showcase for what is to come.

I didn't watch the video, but each souls game looked amazing at the time of release. Maybe except for Demon Souls :lol:.

It’s a lot easier to “polish” a game when all the heavy lifting has been done for you.

FROM is one of the 🐐s

True, BluePoint is not starting from scratch even though they have definitely put in a lot of work.

My point was more a combination of looks and performance.
Bloodborne, DS3 and Sekiro all had that frame-pacing issue but that could also be due to weak current gen consoles.
If they are using the same engine for next gen, I expect them to improve performance and with Demon's Souls being an early game. I expect their next gen games to match it in looks and performance

Bloodborne's art style though is on a next level. I rewatched the trailers and even when it was known as Project Beast, it still looked good.

The art direction more than makes up for what they lack on a technical level.

Agreed

Bump that, I put batteries in the remote. Got a dualsense sitting in the charging dock right now.

Cool. I have my next-gen, Thanksgiving and Christmas time off scheduled... So I'll be reconfiguring the man-cave. Once I have everything in hand (both consoles and accessories) I can start setting up the space.

Not quite a pleasure delay situation but something like that. Even a new display is back on the table. Cheers.

Last edited:

:lol:

This can't be real.

Hopefully you can install in parts if it is real.

Saw the bus adverts on my way to work. It's ramping up.
2 weeks and one day though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom