The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Cool. I have my next-gen, Thanksgiving and Christmas time off scheduled... So I'll be reconfiguring the man-cave. Once I have everything in hand (both consoles and accessories) I can start setting up the space.

Not quite a pleasure delay situation but something like that. Even a new display is back on the table. Cheers.
More power to you, I just didn't have it in me to wait is all.

What Target coupon?

somebody posted in here a couple weeks ago but you sign up for their red credit or debit card and get $40 off a purchase of $40 of more.

I got the debit , it’s basically just a card thay attaches to your bank account that can be used for a % off. No fees or anything

rumor has it COD takes up 285GB
IMG-20201104-182903.jpg

tenor (1) (11).gif

This doesn't even include all the extra BS they'll continue to add, from the COD store to the 8GB updates :smh:

While I'm sure it was coming launch or they were trying their best to get it to me at launch, very happy to just be able to visually see it and have ease of mind(somewhat)
Especially since I pre ordered the book under it in August and the date popped up right away
Screenshot_20201104-082508.png

Screenshot_20201104-101332.png

changing speed of delivery trick to give you a 12th update means nothing until they charge you. can still arrive after release

what trick?
changing the shipping speed to the slowest delivery method then updating it back to 2 day delivery is changing arrival dates. it doesn't mean anything till they charge cards. that date can be pushed back at the last minute. not talking about you in general just the "trick" going around

changing the shipping speed to the slowest delivery method then updating it back to 2 day delivery is changing arrival dates. it doesn't mean anything till they charge cards

Ic
Didn't even know you could change the shipping speed. Why would you if you are prime

changing the shipping speed to the slowest delivery method then updating it back to 2 day delivery is changing arrival dates. it doesn't mean anything till they charge cards. that date can be pushed back at the last minute. not talking about you in general just the "trick" going around

just hopped on era and saw the craze.
I just chatted with someone who pretty much said it will be the 12th but there's no guarantee that it will be the 12th, then the info was updated.
:lol: I know that ish didn't change anything, but I use Amazon almost daily
so I just got tired of seeing "order confirmed"

just hopped on era and saw the craze.
I just chatted with someone who pretty much said it will be the 12th but there's no guarantee that it will be the 12th, then the info was updated.
:lol: I know that ish didn't change anything, but I use Amazon almost daily
so I just got tired of seeing "order confirmed"
:lol: It does nothing only get excited when they charge you. means shipping label has or will be created.

Still can't believe they did/do this, foul.

It really is. All so they can offer an "Unlimited plan" for 10 bucks more a month.

Telecomms in Canada are a joke. It isnt a coincidence that every major arena's naming rights are owned by one of the Big 3. They have money to burn.

Target has an estimated date for my PS5 for November 17th. I don't see why they don't start shipping this week so that we can get them on release date.

Its an extra console for me but no change on my Amazon order. First wave but it was like 11pm at night.

Back
Top Bottom