The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Imagine running to the defense of a grown man w/ children that spews nothing but nonsense, steals cookies and thinks it's cute by calling it "sampling".

Yikes.

I’m honestly curious as to where you formulated that conclusion? I’ve never exuted that persona at all & I know you don’t know me so honestly curious.

Sounds like you’re saying that Meth made a mistake because it was ultimately up to him. He messaged me & warned me about the previous issue but again apparently seen something ban worthy on other guys part...not mine.

Also, yes this is a gaming for but there are more important things in this world including respect for one another. If you value video games over respect then you’re lost...

Again, I’m down talking about this because at the end of the day it is what it is. If that was your homie...ok. Take it up with Meth.

have a good day.

92P4.gif

Just like you’re “just saying” something right now I did the same.
It wasn't calm at all which is what I said despite you wanting to change that.

I’m honestly curious as to where you formulated that conclusion? I’ve never exuted that persona at all & I know you don’t know me so honestly curious.

Sounds like you’re saying that Meth made a mistake because it was ultimately up to him. He messaged me & warned me about the previous issue but again apparently seen something ban worthy on other guys part...not mine.

Also, yes this is a gaming for but there are more important things in this world including respect for one another. If you value video games over respect then you’re lost...

Again, I’m down talking about this because at the end of the day it is what it is. If that was your homie...ok. Take it up with Meth.

have a good day.
Couple months from now you'll be saying this was you just replying in a chill way :lol: :smh:

In the PlayStation thread all disgruntled over an off color dismissive joke.

UI tour no commentary
at the 1:44 mark they use the "switcher" which I guess is PS5 version of Quick resume.
It's fast for sure but They just booted up games and didn't have any suspended already.
Not sure how many games can be suspended.

UI tour no commentary
at the 1:44 mark they use the "switcher" which I guess is PS5 version of Quick resume.
It's fast for sure but They just booted up games and didn't have any suspended already.
Not sure how many games can be suspended.

No quick Resume, Switcher is just like a history of previous apps but they open fast anyway but it won't be load you to the same place like a save state.

TLOU2 on PS5
Actual gameplay starts at 6min mark.
The gamer is blind and it super cool that they let him try out the accessibility options.
plus the game looks incredible. Need them to start announcing dates for the PS5 versions of games

Dude said something that didn’t sit well with me & I said something in a chill way. He originally took it well then I guess he inspector gadget’ed my profile & tried to roast me. When I shot back he wanted to fight me lol. He started talking greasy and got banned.
I didn’t know dude & he might have been the next Mr. Rogers up in here but I didn’t tell him to type those things to get banned lol. It is what it is.

Didn't he hint that he was going to come shoot you or something like that? :lol:

I like how PS5 embargo day is diluted with Nawghty discussion.
This is what he would've liked. This should be the unofficial send off. :lol:

1604678862592.png

New CPU and LAN controller putting in work. I always got fast speeds on PSN downloads so this would be good.

No quick Resume, Switcher is just like a history of previous apps but they open fast anyway but it won't be load you to the same place like a save state.

Damn
Can't front, that's a little disappointing.
Quick resume was something I was looking forward too.
The load times seem to balance it out though

Didn't he hint that he was going to come shoot you or something like that? :lol:
Something like that. I didn't read the jumbled run on sentences completely but I think he hinted at it.
This is why its funny that people are coming to his defense so eagerly lol. None of this bothers me though its just amusing.

Back
Top Bottom