The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

might add that to the list for me and my girl since I’m trading in the switch / Mario

41B8D6DD-7183-4EC8-B613-7D79CC0AEEC9.gif

Dude said something that didn’t sit well with me & I said something in a chill way. He originally took it well then I guess he inspector gadget’ed my profile & tried to roast me. When I shot back he wanted to fight me lol. He started talking greasy and got banned.
I didn’t know dude & he might have been the next Mr. Rogers up in here but I didn’t tell him to type those things to get banned lol. It is what it is.

Dude said something that didn’t sit well with me & I said something in a chill way. He originally took it well then I guess he inspector gadget’ed my profile & tried to roast me. When I shot back he wanted to fight me lol. He started talking greasy and got banned.
I didn’t know dude & he might have been the next Mr. Rogers up in here but I didn’t tell him to type those things to get banned lol. It is what it is.

eH....

dude samples oreos, dont tip at restaurants, and a keyboard warrior. but Charmin extra soft IRL.

Yup and then I asked why he wouldn’t want the support of non-blacks who supported black lives, he gave me a general response.

Classic? Joint just dropped 2 years ago, let’s give it some time :lol:

Game is :smokin tho

Time to retire the PS4 after seeing this.

Locked 60, Locked 60 everywhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom