The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

4252BE0F-BB4E-4ED7-B2F7-C9CE817781BA.gif
You came off more like a passive aggressive lil *****.

Trying to rewrite it like you were calm was bull ****.

Just saying.

It's on PS Now. :ohwell:

But yeah, Konami couldn't even be arsed to port the MGS HD collection this entire generation. Don't hold your breath for MGS4

You came off more like a passive aggressive lil *****.

Trying to rewrite it like you were calm was bull ****.

Just saying.
Just like you’re “just saying” something right now I did the same. I told him his BLM joke wasn’t funny & was kinda corny. If that sounds like a ***** to you then ok then I could say the same about your statement...

buuuuut end result is he got in his feelings & ain’t here no more. Topic ended lol...

Hopefully people who want the PS5 and the XSX for that matter can successfully cop in one of Walmarts time slots on the 12th and it isn't a bot cluster****.

Just like you’re “just saying” something right now I did the same. I told him his BLM joke wasn’t funny & was kinda corny. If that sounds like a ***** to you then ok then I could say the same about your statement...

buuuuut end result is he got in his feelings & ain’t here no more. Topic ended lol...

Never was a fan of the "I'm too cool for everyone" persona some of dudes on here like to pretend to be. You fall in that category. But it's cool, sad Nawty got banned. These threads are only fun when we have characters and interactions with people like him to bring out the passion in gaming. Smh. They got the wrong guy. RIP.

Calling things trash =/= passion.

Dude was about low-effort as it gets when it come to passion, In this thread at least. He like TLOU that’s about it.

We're talking about video games, as "mature" as you'd want an answer to be - we still are big kids talking about toys. Take away the in-depth conversations you'd like and enjoy the rivalry for what it is. That's what makes it fun bro.

Never was a fan of the "I'm too cool for everyone" persona some of dudes on here like to pretend to be. You fall in that category. But it's cool, sad Nawty got banned. These threads are only fun when we have characters and interactions with people like him to bring out the passion in gaming. Smh. They got the wrong guy. RIP.

I’m honestly curious as to where you formulated that conclusion? I’ve never exuted that persona at all & I know you don’t know me so honestly curious.

Sounds like you’re saying that Meth made a mistake because it was ultimately up to him. He messaged me & warned me about the previous issue but again apparently seen something ban worthy on other guys part...not mine.

Also, yes this is a gaming forum but there are more important things in this world including respect for one another. If you value video games over respect then you’re lost...

Again, I’m done talking about this because at the end of the day it is what it is. If that was your homie...ok. Take it up with Meth.

have a good day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom