The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Hoping the return 1 next day jig works in order to get Miles Morales

Take the game you don't want to Walmart and they'll give you store credit since you don't have a receipt.

Just call ahead to make sure the game you want is in stock

Did this with the PS4 launch

Last edited:
Just pre-ordered 2k, COD and Godfall for $159.

Order was $148 but I added $10 for express shipping to get it on release date.

Basically paid $10 for Godfall :lol:

Cyberpunk is also a b2g1 free option

for some reason i could not get godfall to go through it kept telling me to remove it from my cart i didnt want that game anyways tho really just wanted COD and just placed a pre order on amazon for it

Apparently if you add the same game 3 times, place the order and then immediately cancel the other 2 copies you’ll save around 33% for just 1? Comes out a couple bucks cheaper then if you were to buy all 3 separate games for the deal.

Damn i haven't even been worried about the xbox at all this time

Usually i keep tabs on both to see which one i want

Let me go over there and see what's going on

So for the B2G1 i want COD and 2k, two PS5 version games

the sports games, madden and fifa...i will just have the ps4 version, then when the uodate drops 12/4 ill have the PS5 version? Am i correct? Just want to make sure im not missing out on anything by buying PS4 versions

If there are two games you want from Target eligible for the b2g1, I'd get it. You can trade for a game you want that was excluded in a month or two, maybe less than that.

i dont know if it was worth me spending the extra 10 to get the games on release date because i dont know when my target ps5 ships lol... but if it does ship on time ill be ready :pimp:

What’s the word on accessories in stores on release day? Skipped on preordering any because I felt like they would be abundant but now I’m thinking this charging station may be hard to come across for a little while.

After seeing Target actually does have the Mamba edition 2K getting that and COD for the PS5 and probably Cyberpunk for the One/ Series X.

Last edited:
What’s the word on accessories in stores on release day? Skipped on preordering any because I felt like they would be abundant but now I’m thinking this charging station may be hard to come across for a little while.

When I went on Friday to finish paying off my ps5 at GameStop, the workers there were saying how people should buy the extra dualsense, remote, charging dock now because they will.be hard to find in the coming weeks. Could've just been them saying that, though.

When I went on Friday to finish paying off my ps5 at GameStop, the workers there were saying how people should buy the extra dualsense, remote, charging dock now because they will.be hard to find in the coming weeks. Could've just been them saying that, though.

i can tell you right now you cant get a controller off of bestbuy, walmart, and target websites at the time of this post only amazon and ps direct from what i could find i just picked one up

Currently transferring games off my PS4 to a WD 2TB HD
put the system up for sale yesterday

Can't believe we almost there!
Hella want another Dualsense, but my 2nd controller is always a different color so I gotta wait

Can we play PS4 games off of an external? I know you can store them but what’s the point in that if you can’t play them? I realize that after I download the PS5 games I pre-ordered (Miles Morales, COD, Demon’s Souls and DMC 5) that I probably won’t have much room left for some of the PS4 games I want to replay.

Can we play PS4 games off of an external? I know you can store them but what’s the point in that if you can’t play them? I realize that after I download the PS5 games I pre-ordered (Miles Morales, COD, Demon’s Souls and DMC 5) that I probably won’t have much room left for some of the PS4 games I want to replay.

yes you can play ps4 games off a external it was actually recommended by PS if i recall correctly

im currently looking for a external ssd but also contemplating on just waiting until PS announces compatible ssds that go inside.

Back
Top Bottom