The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

^

black-guy-surprise-Caddyshack-boat-scene.gif

Damn jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited

You sold it for $1,700? My brother is getting an XSeX and he wants to sell his and wait until the summer to get one.

I'm wondering how much both consoles would go for as we near Christmas and parents get desperate.

The news about the available hard drive space only being about 667GB isn't surprised, as you never get all the listed space on any storage device.

What sucks is there are no viable options for upgrading the ssd right now and Sony has given now timeline for when they will be available.

I mean if you get the COD game, that's about 1/3 of you ssd space gone right there.

Also when they do eventually drop, only jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited would be able to afford them. :lol:

Another reason I don't mind waiting for a PS5 right now.

The news about the available hard drive space only being about 667GB isn't surprised, as you never get all the listed space on any storage device.

What sucks is there are no viable options for upgrading the ssd right now and Sony has given now timeline for when they will be available.

I mean if you get the COD game, that's about 1/3 of you ssd space gone right there.

Also when they do eventually drop, only jetpacunlimited jetpacunlimited would be able to afford them. :lol:

Another reason I don't mind waiting for a PS5 right now.

You dare disrespect Bugsnax?

If anyone needs a new tv for the PS5 and doesn’t really care about it being the best of the best I grabbed this LG from Costco a month ago. It’s on sale till the 9th. 75inch, 4K, native 120hz, and has hdmi2.1 for under just under $1k.

Attachments

• C1B6E57D-E179-47A4-B1D8-40D041F0EE12.png
    C1B6E57D-E179-47A4-B1D8-40D041F0EE12.png
    747 KB · Views: 673
Back
Top Bottom