The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Really interested in Cyberpunk, but I’ll wait for some reviews first.

Agreed; the concept seems amazing to me, but the gameplay looks nowhere near as interesting as what the descriptions were. The gameplay I watched a few months ago seemed pretty generic IMO, and I don’t expect a huge amount of changes between that video and release day

Agreed; the concept seems amazing to me, but the gameplay looks nowhere near as interesting as what the descriptions were. The gameplay I watched a few months ago seemed pretty generic IMO, and I don’t expect a huge amount of changes between that video and release day
I'm more interested in the RPG of it all.

I'm more interested in the RPG of it all.

if it’s like Mass Effect in that sense, I’ll be cool with it. Mass Effect Trilogy was like 75% dialogue/choices and 25% gameplay, so the average gameplay didn’t bother me too much.

I just hope that it’s not the other way around (like Mass Effect Andromeda) cause that will get boring quickly to me based off what I’ve seen

if it’s like Mass Effect in that sense, I’ll be cool with it. Mass Effect Trilogy was like 75% dialogue/choices and 25% gameplay, so the average gameplay didn’t bother me too much.

I just hope that it’s not the other way around (like Mass Effect Andromeda) cause that will get boring quickly to me based off what I’ve seen
Same. I feel like its going to be more like Fallout 3/4 hopefully with more choice.

Pulled the trigger last night on a Samsung SSD 86O Evo 2TB and usb c 3.1 SATA enclosure case to store all of my backlog of PS4 games that I'll play on my PS5. This SSD is going for $247 on amazon right now. Will get both delivered tomorrow.

Might get No Man Sky PS4 from Best Buy on my lunch break today for $29

It’s crazy that after all the updates to NMS it goes on sale for ~$30. I bought that joint from Walmart bargain bin for like $7 :lol:

No one should be considering buying a PS4 (unless it's mine).

The improvements to some of the PS4 games on PS5 are game changing.

Very true - the extremely stable frame rates for the capped games and the 60FPS bumps on the others are amazing.

Last edited:
Not having a PS5 secured the week of launch feels bad man :frown:

It’s first time this has happened for a launch as I’ve always been a day 1 guy. Hopefully I get blessed on Thursday.

Spider-Man is an obvious day 1 cop..... I’m tired of seeing previews and reviews . Haven’t watched many but feel like the whole game has been shown .

show me the other release date titles

Stock X has Digital PS5's for 600 & Disc versions for 698. Should be easier to get one now for those that did not pre-order. :lol:

PO
I just bought a Bogo from Stock X and it took a month to get to me. Probably be better off waiting for a restock.

Back
Top Bottom