The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Copped the disc console off a Target restock! Thought I had a ghost order, but received an order confirmation. Then my CC declined the charge, then Target came in the clutch asking me to update my payment info :pimp:
App or online?

PlayStation from Walmart is on the truck after no movement for months. Haven’t been charged by Walmart yet but it’s on the truck.

amazon just charged me too but that one isn’t getting delivered until next week supposedly.

1605178564694.png

1605178647735.png

I'm so ready for next gen.

My Order for Walmart is on the fedex truck for delivery. I have not been charged by Walmart, no status update on Walmart.com and I just got hit with the delayed email from Walmart

It’s the same thing as the Xbox. It’s not letting every system be sold. I’m running the night crew and we have extra sitting. I know some stores that have 15+ left

Enjoy brehs. I remember these feels. I'm an old head now and cant fathom ever buying another console. My PC is alot better than this gens offering and all the games are cross play now.

That feeling of poppin open the box getting everything set up and then waiting hrs for games to install and servers to be steady :pimp:

just came from Target. cuz that online release was ridiculous. i asked if orders actually came through. dude said yes all 6 were legit ordered. idk how. my tatget app is still open on my phone and the circle is still spinning for confirm order since 1:44 am when it went live.
i live in a small hick town. releases for anything is typically sitting on shelves up to like 3-4 days after.
This is crazy. all good tho. ill just wait. I still havent even played Spiderman and I have others in my Ps4 library waiting to be played.

I can't get a disc version for anything, got a digital off sony then tried to double back to get the disc version but they cancelled my order immediately. Also picking up a digital from bestbuy for my lil cousin.

I see many reports of people buying multiples in this thread. What the hell for? 🤷‍♂️

reselling obviously... I'm good with my one console... just glad I'll get it tommorow even though I have to wait on two of my games... hopefully I get cod tomorrow so I can play this weekend

Back
Top Bottom