The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Did you care for any of the characters or was the story what made the game?
What seandon23 seandon23 said. Max & Chloe were great characters. Their friendship was awesome.I really liked Max. Max & the story made the game imo.
Same I really enjoyed the friendship between Max and Chloe and loved the first 4 episodes
Great game!

Last edited:

Totally forgot my psn expires next week 
sick.gif

Any deals out there right now 
nerd.gif
Its about to go up $10 next thursday
nerd.gif
On my bday??

Aw-Hell-Naw-Kanye-West-Gif.gif

Nice to see you enjoy it bro! :pimp: any other games you're interested in this year?

Fifa 17 (Journey game mode interests me)
WWE 2k17
KH HD 2.8 (wish they would bring a complete KH collection to PS4)
KH3
FF XV (Saw that there is a movie too, so will have to check that out)
Skyrim (I've been itching to play it again)
Batman: Return to Arkham
BF1
COD IW (Want it more due to COD4)
Maybe GOW4 & the Last Guardian
Maybe Watchdogs2 ( I did't like the 1st one though)
Batman VR

Last edited:
Driveclub VR is the most impressive virtual reality racer yet

View media item 2168549
It's impressive that Driveclub runs in VR at all. It's one of the best-looking games on the regular PlayStation 4, but can only manage 30 frames per second, far beyond the minimum you need for VR. On PS VR, it runs at 60 frames a second reprojected to 120, which does feel smooth enough — there's an obvious graphical hit, with several of the game's effects being dialed back or removed, but it still looks like Driveclub.

The game's excellent lighting in particular appears to have been largely preserved, giving it a more appealing look to me than the often-sterile likes of Project Cars. The rendering of each car's cockpit is similarly stunning, which goes some way to making me actually want to use that camera view. And while competing VR racing games on PC do have an edge in terms of absolute resolution and detail, PS VR's RGB-stripe display means Driveclub VR has an overall cleaner appearance than racing games I've played on the Vive and Rift.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/9/16/12939356/driveclub-vr-preview-tgs-2016

:smokin

Wonder when the price of the regular ps4 (not slim) will drop now that the slim is out and the pro is on its way.

How bout you @seandon23 what has caught your interest for games bruh?
so far its:

CoD:IW/MW1 (I'm actually really excited to see the space stuff in the game lol)

BF1

Mafia 3 (still need to play Mafia 2)

Dishonored 2 (first game was amazing and the sequel is looking better in every way)

Gravity Rush 2 

KH2.8 and 3 

FFXV

TF2 (prolly get later since theres too many shooters)

Gears 4 

The Last Guardian

Detroit

Horizon

Forza 

Batman VR

RIGS

South Park

Skyrim (probably get it on X1 for mods unless PS4 gets them)

And a ton of indie games I'm waiting to buy in my wishlist lol

A moment of silence for Sony.
   Lol they might as well write this article everytime a new console comes out because a console will always be "out of date" (they gotta make it affordable)..... Basically ps4 pro is the beginning era of 4k/hdr gaming plus VR (and a possible patch for 4k UHD Blu-ray compatibility) 
 Article wasn't saying nothing but retorhical crap pc spec geeks would say

so far its:
CoD:IW/MW1 (I'm actually really excited to see the space stuff in the game lol)
BF1
Mafia 3 (still need to play Mafia 2)
Dishonored 2 (first game was amazing and the sequel is looking better in every way)
Gravity Rush 2 
KH2.8 and 3 
FFXV
TF2 (prolly get later since theres too many shooters)
Gears 4 
The Last Guardian
Detroit
Horizon
Forza 
Batman VR
RIGS
South Park
Skyrim (probably get it on X1 for mods unless PS4 gets them)
And a ton of indie games I'm waiting to buy in my wishlist lol

Solid list bruh I forgot about horizon and Detroit. I'll have to add them to want list.

The first dishonored that good?
I was gonna pick it up since I saw it was like $20.

Solid list bruh I forgot about horizon and Detroit. I'll have to add them to want list.

The first dishonored that good?
I was gonna pick it up since I saw it was like $20.
I really liked it a lot the gameplay is excellent and the story keeps you interested in what's going on. There's a ton of different ways to play a level using stealth or being loud and taking everyone down and how many people you kill effects the outcome of the story was a nice feature too. All the stuff I've seen about Dishonered 2 seems as if they've improved on many things so I'm excited

I think if you buy Dishonored 2 on the PSN store they give you the first game for free with the purchase and it's the definitive edition so it has the DLC too

Last edited:
I really liked it a lot the gameplay is excellent and the story keeps you interested in what's going on. There's a ton of different ways to play a level using stealth or being loud and taking everyone down and how many people you kill effects the outcome of the story was a nice feature too. All the stuff I've seen about Dishonered 2 seems as if they've improved on many things so I'm excited

I think if you buy Dishonored 2 on the PSN store they give you the first game for free with the purchase and it's the definitive edition so it has the DLC too

Might have to buy it and give it a try.

They are reusing a CPU from 2013. Sony should have mastered 1080/60 first before pushing 4K.

I agree with this. however, from a marketing and making money stand point, it makes sense that they are pushing the 4k agenda.

judging from your frequent condescending remarks regarding the ps4 & console power (or the lack thereof) in general, im assuming you have a nice PC rig? I'd love to see it :nerd:

however, from a marketing and making money stand point, it makes sense that they are pushing the 4k agenda.

Exactly, they have the momentum and half of the market share of this console generation....think introducing the pro right now can help them get things right for next gen.
Like mastered 1080/60 fps 4k  etc lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom