The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

But DICE is just as terrible, so they kind of do...
and also to be fair, no one should be playing a game like battlefield for the campaign

Are you serious? You defend them by saying a mode that they put in the game should be free from criticism because, "no one should be playing it"? Come on, man.

And the campaign wasn't the worst part about Battlefield 4. It was the post-release 4 month Beta test they called multiplayer.

Everyone is most likely sick of my DICE hate so I will leave it at that, but EA and DICE have both become poster children for avoiding pre-orders. 
BF didn't even have a campaign till a few games later

it's funny cause I skipped a lot of campaigns at the peak of online play

now I'm going back playing the campaigns for the first time and rarely play online now

battlefield games are the only games I play online really

I've been playing rigs too now tho but I would've been fine playing rigs against bots

Definitely getting BF1 in the b2g1 deal, don't know the other 2 yet.

Maybe some new gsmes that drop next week.

These bums @ From Software didn't even add trophies for the Dark Souls 3 DLC.

Unacceptable.

Whoever suggested playing BF on PSVR is totally wrong. Maps are way too large and sniping is not an option on PSVR You can't see **** on the headset no matter how large the screen is because its 720p and anyone who isn't right in front of you is a blur.

Its almost as bad as playing it on an Xbox one. Would not recommend.

Goodnight
:nerd:

Best part of BF1 multiplayer, running with medics who don't revive you when you're laying right next to them and there isn't anyone else but you two
mean.gif

Also, does anyone know how to tag enemies in this game? Game gave a hint early on but I totally missed it.

Best part of BF1 multiplayer, running with medics who don't revive you when you're laying right next to them and there isn't anyone else but you two :smh:

Also, does anyone know how to tag enemies in this game? Game gave a hint early on but I totally missed it.
ugh I hate medics in the game too man as well as the majority of players in the game they just lack all types of situational awareness lol

To spot people you just gotta press R1

Best part of BF1 multiplayer, running with medics who don't revive you when you're laying right next to them and there isn't anyone else but you two :smh:

To be fair, some medics don't run with syringe. Some run medical crate and high explosive rifle grenade to be able to put damage on vehicles.

Back
Top Bottom