The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PS4: PC Master Race 

In this talk we'll cover the PS4 hardware and part of its software environment, and how we reverse engineered enough of it to write Linux drivers and kernel patches. We'll go over how we went from basic code execution to building a 'kexec' function that can boot into Linux from the PS4's FreeBSD-based kernel. We'll reverse engineer the PS4's special hardware, from special PCI interrupt management to the HDMI encoder. We'll dive deep into the Radeon-based GPU architecture, and we'll share some previously unreleased research and tools of interest to AMD Radeon driver developers and hackers.

Bloodborne. It's the second best exclusive of this gen, second to Uncharted 4.
Good looks. Just looked into it will def be picking it up soon.

Make sure to have an extra $60 on the side, might need a new DS4.
Man she didn't even get it. She got sidetracked and never made it to Best Buy :smh:

I might just run some TF2 or BF tonight :\

Have her sleep on the couch, bruh.

Got you all hyped for nothing.

Last edited:
Played 2 matches of BF1.

Run -> die -> spawn -> take one step -> die again

Yea copped the ps4 uncharted bundle also but havent opened it yet cuz i bought the collection for $20 gonna run through that first , i loved all the uncharted games back in the day, needed the refresh.i also have the last of us but havent played yet either. I know ya said bloodborne.any other dope games ?

The Witcher
Evil Within
Ratchet and Clank
Song Of The Deep
Until Dawn

Played 2 matches of BF1.

Run -> die -> spawn -> take one step -> die again
Sounds like me when I play multiplayer games. This is why I stick to single player. I know my incompetence and limits 
laugh.gif

Damd dude, slow down :lol:

Joined the PS fam on Christmas. Got the Uncharted 4 bundle, i'm on chapter 14 and so far it's :pimp:. Been straight Xbox and Nintendo for a while so it's nice to change it up.

Who can point me in the right direction for some good PS4 exclusives :nerd:
So far I've been hearing a lot about The Last of Us and Ratchet and Clank.

Last of Us
Ratchet & Clank
Street Fighter V
Driveclub
Infamous Second Son & First Light
Bloodborne
Gravity Rush Remastered

Who has upgraded their PS4 hard drive recently ?

Is 2TB enough or is it worth going with a bigger HDD like a 4TB or even 6TB ?

I'm looking at this 2TB hard drive:

Amazon product ASIN B01M1NHCZT

2TB should be enough.
I have 750GB and not struggling with it.

did anybody play watchdogs 2?

is it any better than the first one?

Also is it optimized for ps4 pro?

So what's a good build to play with. I don't think I'll use magic too often unless I have to.

it was the first DS I played so I went with the typical Knight build. My dude is basically a tank.
BUT, I got into MP and saw how wild this magic is so now I am building that stuff up so I can be both. Another 50 hours plus a new game + and I should get there :lol:

Back
Top Bottom