The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I played the whole story mode for GTAV with no issues in rest mode. Limbo as well. Thinking back though i did have issues for like the first couple of times. But it was perfect for so long

If completely turning off the system is all it takes then i don't care. But even shutting down gave me issues once.

Basically putting it to rest mode will either freeze up the system, or when you go to turn it back on it won't like recognize anything and won't work

Last edited:
Anyone here play Dying Light ?

My supervisor was telling me about it like it's the best thing ever. I told him if he likes survival/zombie/apocalypse games, he should check out The Last Of Us, because I guarantee he would would never touch DL again if he played TLOU. Dude got super defensive and brushed it off :lol:

Should I check it out ?

i liked dying light better than TLOU.

completely different games and genres tho

Anyone here play Dying Light ?

My supervisor was telling me about it like it's the best thing ever. I told him if he likes survival/zombie/apocalypse games, he should check out The Last Of Us, because I guarantee he would would never touch DL again if he played TLOU. Dude got super defensive and brushed it off :lol:

Should I check it out ?

i liked dying light better than TLOU.

completely different games and genres tho

That's something I'm sure I will never read or hear again

personal preference. not a fan of 3rd person linear storylines with low replay value.

all them batman games are in the same boat, to me.

dying light was a nice HD update for this gen to dead island, which was dope, as well.

you keep enjoying the games you like, tho.

Had my Pro since December never had that issue. Hopefully it stays that way.[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

same

but I have experienced when putting it into rest mode and it takes awhile than beeps a couple times than shuts off completely I'm guessing that was the issue with rest mode. But it works 4 outta 5 times it seems

Bestbuy 25$ off 100$ if u use visacheckout probably gonna get the 4K Samsung on sale this week

7 days to die is a great zombie survival/ minecraft type of game it's way better on pc but I've put around 100 hours on it on Xbox

Last edited:
So - are we getting 4K tvs? Or 4k monitors?
nerd.gif
i already got a 4k in my house. its a Samsung so now all i need is da Pro 

Back
Top Bottom