The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Free dynamic theme here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/04/04/interview-the-untold-story-of-parappa-the-rapper/

Type in your email and the answer to the question is Matsuura.

Thank you sir!!

It's funny, because I posted the link to the interview yesterday, and I noticed that it said something about a free theme, but I didn't see where you could get it from. I went to the store and saw that it was $1.99. I have $1.22 in my PS Wallet but didn't want to add $5 just to get the theme, so I held off. Now you come with the same link and the same theme is there for free. It pays to be patient. :smile:

You may want to edit that last gif. 
laugh.gif

Idk if I'm feeling the big head character design, but if gameplay is like volume 2, then I'm here for it.

Never played Persona 5 or any of the series, but was listening to the Vergecast Podcast today and was listening to there Persona 5 review, and I was sold. I want to get it now, lol.

lmk how that works for you in in the same boat I know nothing about P5

It's going to work out well for him, so, just buy it.

Last edited by a moderator:
haven't copped anything since august. any suggestions ? was looking at watch dogs 2 or the show.

haven't copped anything since august. any suggestions ? was looking at watch dogs 2 or the show.

Nioh and Horizon Zero Dawn are prob the top 2 PS releases since then. Look into those. Horizon gets all the love in here but Nioh is great as well.

I've really enjoyed Mass Effect but it seems like only me and Jules are on that side of the fence regarding the game.

HZD.

Don't support and buy any game produced or published by Ubisoft.

Also for sports MLB 17: The Show

Curious on why you feel this way about Ubisoft. Not saying I'm a fan in theirs, but just wondering why you're saying to boycott any product of theirs.

Last edited:
Ubisoft likes to get a few things right in a game then rehash the same game over and over again instead of try to make real improvements aside from every sequel being a more polished version of the previous iteration. Far Cry 3 was the last exceptional release from them to me.

Ubisoft likes to get a few things right in a game then rehash the same game over and over again instead of try to make real improvements aside from every sequel being a more polished version of the previous iteration. Far Cry 3 was the last exceptional release from them to me.
they've had some success with other titles too. Rainbow Six: Siege is possibly the best shooter this get and they seem to be doing right by those who purchased Watch Dogs 2 by giving more free content and fixing problems from feedback on Watch Dogs 1

they've had some success with other titles too. Rainbow Six: Siege is possibly the best shooter this get and they seem to be doing right by those who purchased Watch Dogs 2 by giving more free content and fixing problems from feedback on Watch Dogs 1

The Divison :pimp:

Siege :pimp:

And you better believe Wildlands is gonna be off the hook :pimp:

For Honor :pimp:

I dunno man, Ubisoft is solid as hell :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom