The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Picking mine up on the way home from work. I'm kicking myself for not buying from Amazon prime
mean.gif

Buying new games from GameStop is a ripoff
Prime the only way to go for new games. 

The sale on PSN right now
sick.gif

My goodness
laugh.gif
Not a Farm Simulator fan? 
laugh.gif

"Sale" this week. 
tired.gif

Focus Home Publisher Sale

PlayStation 4
  • Blood Bowl 2 – $13.19
  • Blood Bowl 2 Character DLC – 15% or 33% off each
  • Blue Estate: The Game – $3.24
  • Bound by Flame – $6.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – $15.99
  • Divinity: Original Sin ‘The Last Trick Bag’ DLC – $1.33
  • Farming Simulator 15 – $13.59
  • Farming Simulator 15 ‘Official Expansion (Gold)’ – $10.04
  • Farming Simulator 15 Holmer, ITRunner, and JCB DLC – 33% off each
  • Farming Simulator 17 – $29.99
  • Farming Simulator 17 Challenger & Tractor Pack DLC – 15% off each
  • Farming Simulator 17 Premium Edition – $44.99
  • Farming Simulator 17 Season Pass – $29.74
  • Mordheim: City of the Damned – $19.99
  • Mordheim: City of the Damned ‘Doomweaver’ DLC – $1.69
  • Mordheim: City of the Damned ‘The Poison Wind Globadier’ DLC – $1.69
  • Mordheim: City of the Damned ‘Witch Hunters’ DLC – $8.49
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments – $10.49
  • Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom – $25.49
  • Styx: Master of Shadows – $7.49
  • Styx: Master of Shadows + Styx: Shards of Darkness – $41.99
  • Styx: Shards of Darkness – $37.49
  • The Technomancer – $15.99
  • Tour de France 2015 – $6.99
  • Tour de France 2016 – $11.99
PlayStation 3
  • Bound by Flame – $6.99
  • Contrast – $3.49
  • Faery: Legends of Avalon – $1.59
  • Farming Simulator 15 – $10.19
  • Farming Simulator 15 DLC: New Holland, Niva, Official Expansion (Silver), ITRunner, JCB, Lamborghini Nitro – 33% off each
  • Final Exam – $2.49
  • Le Tour de France Season 2014 – $3.49
  • Magrunner: Dark Pulse – $1.99
  • Mars: War Logs – $1.99
  • Of Orcs and Men – $4.99
  • Realms of Ancient War – $2.49
  • Rotastic – $0.99
  • Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments – $6.99
  • Tour de France 2013 100th Edition – $3.99
  • Tour de France 2013 100th Edition ‘Criterium International’ DLC – $0.99
  • Tour de France 2013 100th Edition ‘Paris-Nice’ DLC – $1.24
  • Tour de France 2015 – $6.99
PlayStation Vita
  • Farming Simulator 14 – $5.24
  • Farming Simulator 16 – $13.99
New Release Deals (Sale Price, PlayStation Plus Price)
  • Digerati Bundle 6 Pack Part 1: Letter Quest Remastered, Paranautical Activity, The Sun and Moon, Three Fourths Home Extended Edition, Uncanny Valley, and Slain Back from Hell (PS4, PS Vita) – $11.69 (PS+)
  • Tango Fiesta (PS4) – $7.99, $7.49
Other Deals (Sale Price, PS+ Price)
  • Alien: Isolation (PS4) – $11.99
  • Alien: Isolation (PS3) – $11.99
  • Alien: Isolation Season Pass (PS4) – $11.99
  • Alien: Isolation The Collection (PS4) – $15.99
  • Aliens: Colonial Marines (PS3) – $7.99
  • Birthdays the Beginning (PS4) – $29.99, $19.99
  • Darksiders: Fury’s Collection – War and Death (PS4) – $19.99
  • Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (PS4) – $9.99, $8.99
  • Knee Deep (PS4) – $11.99, $10.04
  • Maliya (PS Vita) – $2.00, $0.99
  • Pinball Arcade Starship Troopers Pinball Table (PS4) – $4.49, $3.99
  • Pinball Arcade Starship Troopers Pinball Table (PS3) – $4.49, $3.99
  • Pinball Arcade Starship Troopers Pinball Table (PS Vita) – $4.49, $3.99
  • Pinball Arcade Starship Troopers Pinball Pro Table Pack (PS4) – $7.19, $6.39
  • Pinball Arcade Starship Troopers Pinball Pro Table Pack (PS3) – $7.19, $6.39
  • Pinball Arcade Starship Troopers Pinball Pro Table Pack (PS Vita) – $7.19, $6.39
  • R.B.I. Baseball 17 (PS4) – $16.99
  • Skyforge: The Risen Exiles – Class Bundle (PS4) – $35.09, $26.12
Freebies
  • Akiba’s Beat Acquire-chan T Shirt – Asahi (PS4, PS Vita)
  • Baila Latino 5 Tracks Bonus Pack (PS4)
  • Birthdays the Beginning Boxasaurus Rex (PS4)
  • Birthdays the Beginning Crashed UFO (PS4)
  • Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds Chibi Character Theme (PS Vita)
  • Neverwinter Blue Glazed Bundle (PS4)
  • Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy New Recruit Labyrinth Support Set (PS Vita)
  • Operation Babel: New Tokyo Legacy Theme (PS Vita)
  • Skyforge: PlayStation Plus Exclusive Gift Pack (PS4) – PS+
  • The Surge – Cobalt Control Rod DLC (PS4)
  • The Surge – CREO PS04 Limited Rig DLC (PS4)
  • Warframe: Dynamic Octavia Theme (PS4)
PS4 Pre-Order Deals
  • Nex Machina – $15.99 (PS+)
  • RiME – $26.99 (PS+)
  • South Park: The Fractured But Whole – $59.99 (includes South Park: The Stick of Truth)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Upgrade – $35.99 (PS+)
  • The Elder Scrolls Online: Morrowind Collector’s Edition Upgrade – $53.99 (PS+)
Read more at http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...america-week-may-16-2017/#1UmxcwfdVFwtS6T6.99

Almost copped a Hori fightstick last night. I feel like it is needed for SF5 and Tekken but not for INJ amd MK.

I wish I could just try one out for a month rather than dropping 150 :smh:

I had the marvel vs capcom 2 PS3 one :pimp: it was so beautiful, and then the cable hid inside that was smart so I was able to display it. sanwa parts felt so worth the 150$ I paid, Wish I never sold it...wish I never sold a lot of my collectible type things don't do drugs guys lol

Anyway I say buy it stick to it for ur return period, go into trial mode on sfv you'll pull off moves so much smoother once you learn how to handle the stick...lol

My trophies for sf 4 I think I almost completed all trials just by using the stick, I can't even do 1 right now lol but I started playing again last night

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001M22WLU/?tag=niketalk0e-20 Plus buy the Sanwa parts it'll be around 80$ once it's said and done

Last edited:
You really think it is easier than a controller?

Cause I finally got good with the dual shock and the thought of learning a stick with those buttons is not exciting to me.

I play with the d pad, and yea it was a lot easier pulling off moves and linking into combos once I learned I was amazed...

U down to play right now? I got a hour to kill ima get on

I played through The Crew this spring and enjoyed it, minus the main concept of playing with other people. 
laugh.gif

Farcry 5 I'm excited to see. 

New AC this year, too... Ubisoft looking to disappoint as many people as possible. 

I played through The Crew this spring and enjoyed it, minus the main concept of playing with other people. :lol:

New AC this year, too... Ubisoft looking to disappoint as many people as possible. 
Man Ubi is good in my book. I still look forward to AC regularly *shrugs*

Ac 2 was my favorite although repetitive it was fun

The original assassins creed wow the most repetitive game I ever played every fight was the same thing

Never played anything after 2, they had the chance to be super huge then all these ac games with different titles started to come out and I gave up..still a big franchise

Last edited:

I played through The Crew this spring and enjoyed it, minus the main concept of playing with other people. 
laugh.gif

I should be clear, I really enjoy almost all their titles as well; I was speaking more about the general attitude toward them. I worded that post a little strangely. I do love AC, minus Unity and the 3 Chronicles games.

It just seems like every time Ubisoft releases a new game, there is some major issue along side it. It's rare for one of their games to come out and get the praise it most likely deserves without getting heaped on for some issue. 

I played through The Crew this spring and enjoyed it, minus the main concept of playing with other people. :lol:

I should be clear, I really enjoy almost all their titles as well; I was speaking more about the general attitude toward them. I worded that post a little strangely. I do love AC, minus Unity and the 3 Chronicles games.

It just seems like every time Ubisoft releases a new game, there is some major issue along side it. It's rare for one of their games to come out and get the praise it most likely deserves without getting heaped on for some issue. 
Oh I understood completely and agree. If anything I hate how they make most of their games always online but they put out some of the best games imo.

The last few times I've gone Ubisoft (Division, Watchdogs, Far Cry 4), I just wasn't crazy about it. I did beat Division with friends online but after that I never touched it, didn't beat Watchdogs or FC4, and I loved FC3. Those were enough to turn me off from them unless a release gets crazy good reviews. I've never been an AC guy outside of the second one so my opinions on that franchise probably aren't fair.

I noticed I had a $20 charge from PlayStation and thought maybe my PS+ renewed for 3 months. I then remembered that the 3 month sub was increased to $24.99. After a little search in my purchase history, I realized that my 3 year old bought LEGO Avengers :\

I'm like bruh, you could have bought something I actually wanted or was interested in :lol: :smh:

Gotta get that 2-step verification for purchases man.
It's funny you say that cause im almost positive I enabled that a few months ago. I might need to look into it again. Im about to just put a password on my login.

Back
Top Bottom