The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Man I forget which MGS it was I played back in the day, but there was like a 20 min cut scene and I immediately knew this series ain't for me.

PS1 MGS is still the pinnacle for me :smokin

Anyone playing Secret of Mana remake? I can't get enough and now I'm begging square to release more of these updated SNES classic RPGs

Nothing like 90s squaresoft :pimp: :smokin
Man I hate the art style. Is that what they call Chibi? It reminds me of the FF mobile ports. I’d legit be perfectly fine with cleaner SNES sprites. I have the SNES classic mini which has Secret of Mana so I’ll probably pass on the PS4 version.

I love the updated graphics, and music, etc. Just feels like a new game. I'm seeing a ton of hate and trash reviews though lol

I thought the HD remake of Secret of Mana was going to go in a more "grander scale" and make it like a 3D Sandbox style RPG version of the original game.

Once I saw it was more 2.5Desque sprites in the OG top-down format, with an awkward art style to go along with it, I was like "NOPE, I'll stick to my SNES Classic mini version instead"

I've been playing MH late at night and the times I've shot a flair, folks with a Japanese characters tend to help me complete the quest immediately.

first time i encountered em was in FF XI, the skill they have is night and day compared to most american players. they actually work as a team :lol:

So glad that this is coming out. Perfect for those who were on the fence on getting the game. I'm not sure whether I'll buy it though. But if Capcom release a SFV edition where all characters, stages and costumes are neatly on a disc, I would definitely get it even though I bought the first release of SFV. So annoying how many of the new fighting games have so much of their content as DLC, in the case of SFV over half of its content.

For those with both an Xbox and PS4, can you guys recommend a gaming headset that works with both?

I have a sennheiser gaming headset. It probably works on Xbox as well. Love it. Have it since ‘15

Back
Top Bottom