The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Have you seen The Crew 2 though?

It is like The Division but with cars, planes, and boats.

:lol:
I wasn’t fond of The Crew. Besides I’m not sure if I’ll invest too much time into a racing game. I like Forza Horizon because I can just hop on, knock out some events and then hop off. The Crew is a damn RPG...CarPG :rofl:

I wasn’t fond of The Crew. Besides I’m not sure if I’ll invest too much time into a racing game. I like Forza Horizon because I can just hop on, knock out some events and then hop off. The Crew is a damn RPG...CarPG :rofl:

I just saw what you did :lol:

Ricky D Ricky D I would watch some video on Dirt Rally first. It is a rally sim. Dirt 4 would be a better purchase if you are into the more arcadey racer, unless you like the hardcore rally gameplay.

Ricky D Ricky D I would watch some video on Dirt Rally first. It is a rally sim. Dirt 4 would be a better purchase if you are into the more arcadey racer, unless you like the hardcore rally gameplay.
I definitely will do that. I actually thought Dirt Rally was Dirt 4. I might just check out Burnout Paradise since I wasn’t on it when it originally released.

I’d be fine with just Final Fantasy and Super Mario but I’ll throw in Battlefield and Dark Souls just for variety.

D37F673F-41FE-4EB9-8000-557E474D84FB.jpeg

resi
ds
mg
fallout

was playing bayonetta via BC still super fun sucks thst the latter ones are nintendo exclusives

the nioh dlc has been dope so far

i found most of the human bosses in the main game to be a joke but these ones are a nice challenge

beat this guy yest.
47D6FDE9-8F5E-4271-8189-90BB33AAFC14.jpeg

and finally took down nobunaga/ice lady and nobunaga/ebony samurai this week :pimp:

how many dual boss missions are there?

Back
Top Bottom