The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Maybe its because you only really had that game so you had to beat it. Moms was buying you games every week like we do today.

nah this is legit

i was playing the remaster of resident evil like 2 years ago

and the whole time i'm playing the game i'm like "bro, i was good at and enjoyed this?"

straight deaths.

games are way easier these days.

especially with this new "free-to-play" model....

games have to be most accessible to the largest pool of players.....

why limit your game to a niche?

why make a game that 90% of people will put down and say is too hard or not fun?

(i mean, im a hardcore gamer, EYE know why...)

so you get fortnite

or you get 2k being patched 14 times to make it more accessible to casual players

or you get a niche game like enter the gungeon.

it is what it is

i liken it to rap.

like 90s, early 00s? fire.

there's still fire in 2019 it's just harder to find and less accessible.

same with games

commercialization <<<<

FA1BD3BD-DFCB-435B-98D8-B2C0E40F57AB.jpeg

Finally beat Spiderman yesterday.... Haven't played the game since Black Friday, due to obligations/life etc... :frown:
I did not expect that ending & Insomiac's direction for the future, but I definitely will be picking up the DLC to continue this experience... :pimp:
BTW, story wise, GOW4 is just better. I know that was debate, but I could never chime in until now.

PO

Finally beat Spiderman yesterday.... Haven't played the game since Black Friday, due to obligations/life etc... :frown:
I did not expect that ending & Insomiac's direction for the future, but I definitely will be picking up the DLC to continue this experience... :pimp:
BTW, story wise, GOW4 is just better. I know that was debate, but I could never chime in until now.

PO

Idk if someone has already said it but, the Spiderman DLC is so not worth it IMO. Basically same side missions but with new enemy look and each chapter can be beaten in like 30 min. The new suits that come with each chapter is cool and all but you not missing anything.

Idk if someone has already said it but, the Spiderman DLC is so not worth it IMO. Basically same side missions but with new enemy look and each chapter can be beaten in like 30 min. The new suits that come with each chapter is cool and all but you not missing anything.
Damn how did you know I was planning on copping that this weekend?! Oh well I’ll wait on it.

The Spider-Man DLC is actually on sale now. I have it and have yet to play it :lol:

Back
Top Bottom