The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Damn Cyberpunk skill tree looks intense
tetq7fminmj31.png

Last edited:
Had to send my PS4 to Sony cause it broke.

Ish kept freezing no matter what game I played. Tried safe mode, reinstalling os, etc.

Hasn’t even been a year too smh

Had to send my PS4 to Sony cause it broke.

Ish kept freezing no matter what game I played. Tried safe mode, reinstalling os, etc.

Hasn’t even been a year too smh

Which model the Pro or Slim ?

At least you are still under warranty.

The Witcher 3
beat the boss in B&W, dude wasn't as hard as everyone made him out to be, I mean I died 7 times, but once i got his patterns down, it got easier.
Still investigating with Regis, so we'll see how that goes, expecting them to throw some crazy twist at me, but I'll get to that tomorrow.
Game had me flip flopping on the final choice and when asked for what I believed was the final time if I was sure,I went down the path I did.

Once I finish this up. Going to clear everything on the map out(notice boards mainly) might get the other grandmaster armors for the schools(only got cat) and then run the entire game back with different decisions on a NG+.

The Witcher 3
beat the boss in B&W, dude wasn't as hard as everyone made him out to be, I mean I died 7 times, but once i got his patterns down, it got easier.
Still investigating with Regis, so we'll see how that goes, expecting them to throw some crazy twist at me, but I'll get to that tomorrow.
Game had me flip flopping on the final choice and when asked for what I believed was the final time if I was sure,I went down the path I did.

Once I finish this up. Going to clear everything on the map out(notice boards mainly) might get the other grandmaster armors for the schools(only got cat) and then run the entire game back with different decisions on a NG+.
Props for being able to play through all of that again. I tried to go back and play the DLC but after experiencing HZD and AC: Origins/Odyssey, playing TW3 felt too sluggish for me.

Props for being able to play through all of that again. I tried to go back and play the DLC but after experiencing HZD and AC: Origins/Odyssey, playing TW3 felt too sluggish for me.

I completely get that, and sometimes it gets frustrating for me, especially when it comes to horse riding, as well as wanting to put my quen shield instantaneously and I'm holding the button but have to wait and then do it.
It's an adjustment for sure, one that is well worth it, but at times it is struggle, the world building, presentation,combat, acting and the story are top notch.
There's definitely a "settling in" period

Hoping CP2077 is nothing like that. What's funny is that i only got TW3 because I was hyped for that game.

Playing back through the Gears games during the long weekend. Gears 1 is so bad 13 years later. Buggy as hell.
??? Are ypu playing the OG or the remastered version. I played the remastered in 2015 and still loved it.

CDDE7312-BF00-4E38-BB60-BE0AEBCB01B0.jpeg
Wife made this bad boy for me earlier today can’t wait to turn heads at work!

Attachments

• 9AF7B1F0-2A4C-404B-91A8-D3D2E0DE9594.jpeg
    9AF7B1F0-2A4C-404B-91A8-D3D2E0DE9594.jpeg
    457.7 KB · Views: 6
  • F3741CD8-8D51-46F2-923E-1B34E2A7E953.jpeg
    F3741CD8-8D51-46F2-923E-1B34E2A7E953.jpeg
    284.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 4ABB13A1-9A96-486D-A5B9-67E620CE898B.jpeg
    4ABB13A1-9A96-486D-A5B9-67E620CE898B.jpeg
    532.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 8F9E3776-DEA1-47B7-ADA4-FD5D2FEB38C5.jpeg
    8F9E3776-DEA1-47B7-ADA4-FD5D2FEB38C5.jpeg