The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

how some of yall leaving off the first rdr off yall lists is baffling
and u gotta add gta5
last of us and one of them uncharteds GOTTA
be on ur list
if those 4 aint on there
somewhere
ur list is invalidated
It's a list of favorite YOUR favorite games of the decade not the best selling b

GTA V may have been the greatest game in NT history. We had 16+ person NT parties on Xbox and PS3 EVERY NIGHT for months after it came out.

Still the most fun gaming experience I've ever had.

I remember seeing the hype around GTAV, but I would say COD4 would rival, if not beat, GTAV.

We had four or five NT Tournaments for COD4 that consisted of 6-8, six-man teams. Just on PS3. This thread was bumping back then. You could find a COD4 NT party to join for MP at any hour on PS3. And that was for more than a year after release.

Was Days Gone any good?

I'm actually playing it right now. I quite like it, however I can see why it got lukewarm reviews. The constant repairing/filling bike with gas, the poor voice acting, and the length have been mildly irritating. A lot of filler missions also.

That said, the overall game-play has been fun.

I bought it for $24.99 CAD and it is absolutely worth it. Just be prepared for one of the longer open world games. It's not AC Odyssey, but it is much longer than most Far Cry games I've played.

I'm actually playing it right now. I quite like it, however I can see why it got lukewarm reviews. The constant repairing/filling bike with gas, the poor voice acting, and the length have been mildly irritating. A lot of filler missions also.

That said, the overall game-play has been fun.

I bought it for $24.99 CAD and it is absolutely worth it. Just be prepared for one of the longer open world games. It's not AC Odyssey, but it is much longer than most Far Cry games I've played.

I just beat it like a month ago and I totally agree with this review. I remember calling my homie a week before DS came out and telling him I’m almost done. Only to find out I had 2 completely new areas to master. It’s a good game and some of the granular details such as filling gas etc get less cumbersome in the later stages but initially it’s annoying.
I definitely think it’s worth 30 though. I got a lot of good gameplay in with that and would pass it on to anyone interested.

Top 10 MP of the decade:

Mortal Kombat 9
Injustice
Destiny
The Division
Battlefield 4
For Honor
Street Fighter 5
Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat X
Overwatch :pimp:

Top 10 SP

Nioh :lol:
The Last of Us
Catherine
Dark Souls 3
Horizon
Breath of the Wild
Bloodborne
God of War
Uncharted 4
The Witcher 3 (even though I haven’t beat it)
GTA5, RDR2, and Sekiro should be there but haven’t finished them either.

Top 10 MP of the decade:

Mortal Kombat 9
Injustice
Destiny
The Division
Battlefield 4
For Honor
Street Fighter 5
Mortal Kombat 11
Mortal Kombat X
Overwatch :pimp:

Top 10 SP

Nioh :lol:
The Last of Us
Catherine
Dark Souls 3
Horizon
Breath of the Wild
Bloodborne
God of War
Uncharted 4
The Witcher 3 (even though I haven’t beat it)
GTA5, RDR2, and Sekiro should be there but haven’t finished them either.
Umm Rainbow Six Siege is vacant from your MP list. Also no Ultimate Marvel v Capcom 3 with 3 different MK games is not cool bro :lol:

working on Sekiro and RDR2 is next

Sekiro is next for me as well, followed by that Fallen Order.

Edit: picked up fallen order for $24.99 from Redbox. They have Death Stranding for the same price if you guys have one near you.

Last edited:
Man a decade is so long I don’t know if I can honestly do it justice. Here’s what I can remember really enjoying

Breath of the Wild
The Tomb Raider reboot (especially the first one)
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War
GTA V
The Last of Us
Uncharted 4
Maybe Mario Odyssey

Sekiro is next for me as well, followed by that Fallen Order.

Edit: picked up fallen order for $24.99 from Redbox. They have Death Stranding for the same price if you guys have one near you.
Did you get a case with it? I don’t want a disc without a case :lol:

Did you get a case with it? I don’t want a disc without a case :lol:

image.jpg

Just the disc bro

Still wild to me seeing Ian Gallagher as the main character. :lol: My wife loves Shameless so we have watched up to season 8.

Back
Top Bottom