The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

In terms of the press conferences, I think Sony's absence is missed. They had some really strong showings at E3 this gen.

In terms of coverage, we're not missing out on a whole lot not having Sony there.

I'll miss the content Easy Allies & Giant Bomb produce. That's always a fun week.

tenor.gif

I am sorry to let you down man. Just can’t do it anymore.

Take someone else under your wing this time and show him/her the way.

Just preordered Nioh 2. I’ve been not-so-patiently waiting for something to scratch the Soulsborne itch this year.

I’m excited to dive in and hope that they didn’t OD with too many systems/elements in the fight mechanics. Reviews make it sound a little daunting.

Did you play Nioh 1? Because that game had a complex fighting system and gear system

Yea, I played through it and loved it, but it seems that they might have gone even deeper with the systems.
Also, I didn’t love the loot system. To be clear, I’m not saying it was bad...but that’s just not what I come to that game for. I know a lot of people love the gear grind and upgrading, but I’d be fine without it.

Yea, I played through it and loved it, but it seems that they might have gone even deeper with the systems.
Also, I didn’t love the loot system. To be clear, I’m not saying it was bad...but that’s just not what I come to that game for. I know a lot of people love the gear grind and upgrading, but I’d be fine without it.
From all the betas and stuff I played, the parry windows feel tighter (I like to parry a lot). There are more moves for all the weapons. It didn't feel too overbearing. I like the feel of the game so far.

With all this downtime in sports for the foreseeable future, I may actually have time now to clear some of my game backlog.

Give Sekiro a look if you haven’t already. There is definitely a good rpg element but no loot grind.

Give Sekiro a look if you haven’t already. There is definitely a good rpg element but no loot grind.

Yea, I platinum'd Sekiro. For me personally, it had problems. Namely, retreading the castle path multiple times as a necessity. But game play wise, It's probably the best of breed for all Soulsborne games. The combat it just so polished and tight. And you are right: I did love it as a Fromsoft game that didn't require a whole bunch of thought about build-types and gear/inventory management.

Yea, I platinum'd Sekiro. For me personally, it had problems. Namely, retreading the castle path multiple times as a necessity. But game play wise, It's probably the best of breed for all Soulsborne games. The combat it just so polished and tight. And you are right: I did love it as a Fromsoft game that didn't require a whole bunch of thought about build-types and gear/inventory management.

yeah going through Ashina a lot but it makes sense in terms of story.

and I copped NIoH :lol:

Ricky D Ricky D is a bad influence on me.

Hello Backlog My Old Friend. :lol:
I might actually be able to play video games again.

Precursor of the PS5 release.

Played a handful of Warzone games. It was a bit underwhelming and disappointing. It feels so slow. I’ll just stick with Apex for my BR fix.

Reactions: ace
Back
Top Bottom