The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I'm waiting for Cyberpunk 2077, as my next can't wait to start it game. Was excited when they'd announced it'd gone gold, and would be out a week after the 5, but now I have to wait until next month before it comes in. It's been years since I had a session in the pen and paper world, but if they can capture even 40% of all the craziness of the tabletop RPG, it's going to be a fun time in the video game.

edit: I'm getting my 5 in this week, with Spider-Miles and the upgraded Spider-Man (never got around to buying it on the 4) so I won't be completely bone dry as I wait for 2077.

Last edited:
Just picked up a charging station at Walmart using this. Most of the San Diego Walmart’s have them in stock

Anyone get any accessories from Amazon yet?

I have a headset ordered from there, but no delivery date yet.

I just bought a Bogo from Stock X and it took a month to get to me. Probably be better off waiting for a restock.

I guess my point was, prices are low, so it will allow people who can't buy off a restock or don't have a pre-order get one for a decent price.

-If the console does restock, which i don't think it will until after the new year, it might sway these kids from buying to resell since the profit is only like $50 bucks which gives more opportunities to people like us in the thread who actually want it.

We shall see how it plays out.

PO

50572859213_9d444ae8a8_b.jpg

50573607396_18622352f9_b.jpg

50572859338_acab9415d0_b.jpg

50572859438_773ecc34c1_b.jpg

I wonder if stockx would even take the system out the box. Maybe a few then as they get more they'll probably lax then feel the weight and pass it along. Someone might put a brick in it and see what happens :lol:

So for the B2G1 i want COD and 2k, two PS5 version games

the sports games, madden and fifa...i will just have the ps4 version, then when the uodate drops 12/4 ill have the PS5 version? Am i correct? Just want to make sure im not missing out on anything by buying PS4 versions

Hos res respond.. I hate EA

First a 720p TV and now PS4's.
What year is it? :lol:

Who else is still looking?
I can tag you guys if I see any stores get stock.

Pretty sure Sony said no physics stock until 2021

1604950586223.png

1604950680583.png

Good news about cold storage for PS5 games.

Not surprised about there being no web browser. So many consoles have been hacked through exploits from the web browser.

There's like 5 PSxNike shoes but they couldn't work something out for this game?

With next gen in three days, what was your favorite games this gen and what was the worst game/biggest disappointment this gen?

You can only pick one of each.

Best Game This Gen: God of War

Worst Game/Biggest Disappointment This Gen: Destiny 2.

Last edited:
With next gen in three days, what was your favorite games this gen and what was the worst game/biggest disappointment this gen?

You can only pick one of each.

Best Game This Gen: God of War

Worst Game/Biggest Disappointment This Gen: Destiny

Best Game: Horizon Zero Dawn

Worst Game/Biggest Disappointment: Nier Automata

Back
Top Bottom