The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Yeah it went live right as or just barely after the Walmart one did, wont even front I exited the Walmart website so damn fast and went to Amazon and it was a smooth quick checkout which was :pimp: but also surprising after dealing with preorders and then last night, this morning and this afternoon. Being delivered on Saturday :pimp:

It looks like Sony produced way more consoles than XBoX. I’m still waiting on my Amazon joint to come looks like my Target ps5 will be arriving on Saturday finally.

33A34CAB-FC78-483A-BBED-591B544DF91C.jpeg

These ebay prices :wow: Sitting here waiting on my son to fall asleep, and this **** got me 2nd guessing on opening this damn thing :rofl:

Wonder how many people fake bidding up the prices though :lol:

Let me stop lying to myself, I'm opening this **** right when he falls asleep

I'm kinda just in awe right now.
So far this system is so quiet, I can't even tell it's on unless I see the light
Going through the UI feels like a game itself, there's A LOT to take in
Just downloading Miles and setting everything else up to download before I grub.

Might be an all nighter

I'll be honest with you. I didn't really get caught into the hype early and tried to preorder one from everywhere lol. I changed my mind when I started to see the videos. I was blessed to be able to cop one from Sony Direct last night.

If I hadn't, I'd have just waited. These are not the Mocha Air Jordan 1s, Travis Scott Air Jordan 1s, 85 Highs, etc. These are video game consoles. We're in the midst of a pandemic and they're just ramping up the mass production manufacturing for these as we go into a holiday season. They're intended to be mass produced and purchased by average consumers. We're just in a supply and demand conundrum.

I'm already salty. I want the PS5 Slim (or mini) in all black. But that's like 2-3 years away lol.

Don't be a victim of FOMO. Folks paying the resale on these are nuts.

It’s more that I want one for the upcoming lockdown(s) and whatnot as the winter/2nd wave of COVID hits us. Seems like this time will be a little bit easier for people with a PS5 as a distraction. I realize this is 1000% a 1st World Problem haha

Looks like a nice little game room setup you got over there :pimp:
Thanks bro. Since getting little older and having kids I don't go out nearly as much anymore. So I decided just to make my own little hangout at the house. This (ps5) is gonna be another piece to add to the mix. Got a bar to the right, nba jam to the left of MK and a dart board set up behind the camera.

Back
Top Bottom