The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Half those names aint really legends.

You aint name Will though so I'm not sure what that gotta do with the brotherhood? Its not like Martin Lawrence gotta tell Will Chris is in the brotherhood comedian legends.

Will and Martin def in that category. I think they all legends in the comedy space.

Still a tough situation, cant really get wives/families involved in jokes.

Man why couldn’t it be Seinfeld or Kimmel & not Og like Chris.

i know seinfelds comedy isnt for everyone but dude is just as much of an og as chris rock, dude was on the comedy scene even before him iirc

watching his car show and his interactions with other comedy legends like eddie murphy tells you theyve been in it doing stand up with the greats of the 70s and 80s

It would've activated Chris rock fight or flight. It didn't. Bro was still goofy. And Will walked up goofy.

This is what baffles me out of all this. Chris either never hit a man in his life or was in complete shock. Took him some time to process what happened. He was way too professional about it.

How long till Chris is on the red table show . But that’s insane walked on stage slapped him and sat down.

Will definitely gonna make things tougher for comedians now...people gonna have the courage to get up there when they get offended at something :lol:

People have been running up on comedians forever. A radio host's husband chased/threated Kat Williams with a gun after he roasted her.

This is what baffles me out of all this. Chris either never hit a man in his life or was in complete shock. Took him some time to process what happened. He was way too professional about it.

dude was definitely in shock, he probably thought will was gon dap him up when he was approaching him

out of everyone, wills probably the last dude they thought would hit someone on the biggest stage on the biggest night of his career

Just now seeing Jada's reaction to the initial joke and she definitely was tight. Is she sick or something? Otherwise, I really don't know what was that bad about the joke.

Edit - NVM I see she has alopecia. If that's something she's super sensitive about, I can see how that would set him off but he could have slid him at Beyonce and Jay crib afterward.

He was probably off at least 2 lines of that China and that's the last joke he was gonna take. I would have handled it differently but I get it.

I must be old and washed because the amount of dudes in here talmbout brushing off jokes about your wife’s medical condition is baffling to me. :lol:
I Understand why Will eventually stopped laughing at the joke and went up and smacked Rock.

It wasn’t an insensitive joke, if Rock didn’t know.
If Rock knew and jabbed anyway, he got what was coming.

Will lame for doing that. He's a comedian and it's the biggest night in Hollywood. Chris is a legend for it.

Overshadowed the ENTIRE night though.

I would have been happy for Will but this makes it harder lmao

Chastain winning though is awesome

Don't brush anything off, respond to the disrespect in whatever way you feel is appropriate.

but I don't think it's too much to ask
to wait until you aren't on stage in front of millions of people.
Yall don't believe it when I say Will Smith unhinged on the low.

He really had no reason in the past but yall caught him at the right time with his zero ****s given approach.

That man took out a year plus of jokes on the wrong person. His wife been embarrassing him for a while now. He laughed at the joke then looked at her and changed his tune. He knew if he didn’t do ****, a year from now red table talk would come out about her ****ing someone else because of that exact moment and him laugh and doing nothing. It was someone else in that building that deserved that right hand but I’m schleep. Should’ve called a sister or cousin to do the lords work long ago.

Back
Top Bottom