The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Slapping someone over...jada pickett smith

it profits a man nothing to sell is soul for the whole world...and will did for Jada picket smith

I mean...as a man...Chris Rock pretty much had to say another joke as soon as will dared him too. Like I'd feel it's my obligation to see what you'd do. I'd have to cash in those wolf tickets you sellin. Especially as a black man.

'Don't talk say my wife's ****in name again'

'or what fam?'

Again, I understand why mans felt he wanted to put hands on dude. I did laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation

But I would be lying if I said I felt comfortable that the most shared and discussed piece of media for the next few days will be a black man slapping another black man at what is essentially a work event

Will gotta go talk to his therapist as soon as he can. Can't be outchea moving like this.

Will and Martin def in that category. I think they all legends in the comedy space.

Still a tough situation, cant really get wives/families involved in jokes.
I mean there's legends who are funny ppl and then comedian legends.

Martin and Chris are comedians. Will was never a comedian. He was a rapper.

As far as stereotypes go this is all par for the course.

Sure Will does comedy well as an actor

I agree, in general you would think over the past 30 almost 40 years that Will and Chris are cool and a part of that group especially among black celebs and something like that would never happen but this is why I still think there's something deeper to this between the two (or three).

Again, I understand why mans felt he wanted to put hands on dude. I did laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation

But I would be lying if I said I felt comfortable that the most shared and discussed piece of media for the next few days will be a black man slapping another black man at what is essentially a work event

Will gotta go talk to his therapist as soon as he can. Can't be outchea moving like this.
On top of that, in his acceptance speech, he talks about having to smile while being disrespected, but decided that at that moment, another Black man "disrespecting" his wife was the straw that broke the camel's back. And not all the other nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom