The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Again, I understand why mans felt he wanted to put hands on dude. I did laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation

But I would be lying if I said I felt comfortable that the most shared and discussed piece of media for the next few days will be a black man slapping another black man at what is essentially a work event

Will gotta go talk to his therapist as soon as he can. Can't be outchea moving like this.
that's what's bugging me too, why'd it have to be another brother, but also imagine the implications made if it where a white dude he smacked, just nasty business all around

I was told that Jada has been feeling very insecure and cried on National TV about her hair loss due to alopecia. Knowing how his wife feels, he felt it was appropriate to handle it at that time, I’m assuming. Who knows.

I’m reading this was actually the 2nd joke that he made fun of Jada..not sure.

Either way, it could have been handled differently, but I’m guessing once he saw the disgust and annoyance by Jada face when he made the joke - he had to do something.

Why Will felt comfortable checking the black man on his jokes but not the countless white people clowning their whole family for years? Will a sucka.
**** are you talking about man. White people the ones rolling off these jokes the past few years?

Real talk, Chris Rock had that slap coming to him since he encouraged his white friends to say the n-word over and over. While they died of laughter

That slap travel through time and space to find his cheek

Mama Oya somewhere like...
smiling-mcu.gif

The work is done

Last edited:
Oh **** was that a Nate Parker sighting? :nerd: Same aisle with David Oyelowo.

Rock played it off best he can. If he was composed right after maybe we don't even fully question it.

I too would've liked it to be some white comedian but that's how it is.

Let’s take it there

He doing this to some white or even…gay white comedian?

dude was definitely in shock, he probably thought will was gon dap him up when he was approaching him
:lol: The **** you talking about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dap him up? :rofl:

Chris wasn't expecting to get smacked but he was not expecting Will to dap him up :lol:
oh I 100% agree, you don't even know if he knew.

but you walk on stage and slap, it's stupid.
Chris knows now don't he :lol:

Last edited:
Somewhere Diddy is smiling.

I remember he's always been upset with Chris Rock over jokes he made at J. Lo at the VMAs when they were still together.

chris actually saved the rest of the segment. the whole thing could've went completely off the rails if he decided to go back and forth. security would've had to step in

:lol: The **** you talking about :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Dap him up? :roll in

Chris wasn't expecting to get smacked but he was bot expecting Will to dap him up :lol:

i dont know, look at the clips again, will was cracking up and then they cut to chris rock and will was approaching him, my first thought was dude was gon give him props for the joke or something, even chris was cackling as will gets closer to him

jada rolled her eyes but will was laghing at the joke so i never expected a rick james slap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom