The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

The biggest night of Will Smith's career, the culmination of decades of work, is now gonna be about this slap

All to defend the honor of a woman that has disrespected him in public for years now

Will gotta get away from Jada. Mans breaking

that's the nastiest part I keep getting stuck on.

he defended the public honour of Jada...same lady who said "will doesn't know how to ****" to get views on her lil youtube show.
Jada PInkett first ballot hall of famer terrible wife.

Even if Chris Rock knew about the alopecia...that joke was not even close to Top-10 offensive things he's said at an awards show. Honestly, it wasn't even offensive considering Will was laughing too but had to put on that show for Jada
if you watch rock before he continued presenting

you could see he was holding back some nasty joke

like “if you thought that was bad”

I mean...as a man...Chris Rock pretty much had to say another joke as soon as will dared him too. Like I'd feel it's my obligation to see what you'd do. I'd have to cash in those wolf tickets you sellin. Especially as a black man.

'Don't talk say my wife's ****in name again'

'or what fam?'
Yall tempting fate.

Will had the perfect reason to and did it. Dont think it couldn't have been worse or he was picking on a little guy.

Man is unhinged and yall overlook it.

He been smacking and slapping ppl

Last edited:
Even if Chris Rock knew about the alopecia...that joke was not even close to Top-10 offensive things he's said at an awards show. Honestly, it wasn't even offensive considering Will was laughing too but had to put on that show for Jada

Joke was not even close to being offensive - Laverne Cox straight up brought up the 'entanglement' at some other award show a few weeks back.

Joke was not even close to being offensive - Laverne Cox straight up brought up the 'entanglement' at some other award show a few weeks back.

Yeah but the I think the hair loss has been an emotional thing for Jada that she been dealing with - he probably lost it when he saw Jada reaction to Rock’s joke. The entanglement joke would be more geared towards Will.

Chris Rock still acted professionally after the slap. I dunno how he was able to keep it together. :smh: :lol:

I dunno how mans talks **** about folk going forward, every time he hears a chair in the audience move he might get triggered.

Terry Crews probably had to give Chris 72 cents worth of ice to bring the swelling down

TBH I respect Chris Rock for not making it super ugly and retaliating.
With a joke you mean?

Will was already strutting off like nothing happened when Chris stood back up right.
On top of that, in his acceptance speech, he talks about having to smile while being disrespected, but decided that at that moment, another Black man "disrespecting" his wife was the straw that broke the camel's back. And not all the other nonsense.
If yall can't see how all of this was calculated on Will's part I don't know what to tell ya.

Back
Top Bottom