The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

First off you fake wake dudes kill me... I'm not even gonna respond to the other stuff cause you're way off on the point of my posts but since we're on the subject.. Your boy Will has been crying for these same white folks validation for the past decade or say with films like 7 seven pounds, that collateral movie, and concussion. He even spoke about being suicidal when he didn't get an Oscar for one of his films. You can't tell us to disregard white people's opinions and then cape for a dude who lives for their validation.
Fake woke... 🤣
Making up **** i see. He said he was suicidal when he was a teenager. But ok bruh, keep tap dancing for these folks and staying on "code."

Wasn’t your dumb *** just crying bout how white ppl treating Deshaun Watson in the media cuz yo “innocent”, but now you want Will Smith to cater his behavior to how white ppl gon react?

Wasn’t your dumb *** just crying bout how white ppl treating Deshaun Watson in the media cuz yo “innocent”, but now you want Will Smith to cater his behavior to how white ppl gon react? …Get your **** together if this the lane you trying troll in :lol: :smh:
Same thing I just asked the other white boy. Tf does Will Smith slapping Chris Rock on tv and ruining his night/image have to do with Deshaun Watson being presumed guilty with no evidence? You white boys love conflating **** that has nothing to do with the other.

I mean had they met since it wouldn't be on live TV for you know to about it anyway.
Yea ppl keep saying this funny to me too…August like a 100 lbs n blind, Will wouldn’t smack him up if/when he got the opportunity ? :lol:

Doesn’t have anything to do with Chris Rock anyway since yo ain’t even bring that up

Same thing I just asked the other white boy. Tf does Will Smith slapping Chris Rock on tv and ruining his night/image have to do with Deshaun Watson being presumed guilty with no evidence? You white boys love conflating **** that has nothing to do with the other.
I’m not white, now what ? … Those same ppl “ruining” your fav nastee QB’s image the one you want Will to tap dance for so “we don’t look bad” …Idk what you are but it don’t sound right

I mean had they met since it wouldn't be on live TV for you know to about it anyway.
That could be true
But the damage was done as soon as he’s at at that table me cried
You think folks aren’t going to joke about you and your wife now
Shiiiiiiiiiittttttt
It’s only the beginning
We know this is built up from Jada making him look foolish out here

So if you're at a work event
And a man makes a joke about your wife's hair

You would get up and slap him in front of all your colleagues?

You have so little self control,
you wouldn't be able to control the situation
without getting into a slap fight like a wounded teenager?

I
First of all I don’t let people that aren’t in my “circle” ever feel that comfortable that they would have the balls to disrespect me like that in the first place. Secondly, I know how to handle myself in all situations. That still doesn’t negate the fact that people in general have become too comfortable talking reckless. Once you put a person in a uncomfortable situation, you as the perpetrator cannot dictate what the response should be. In other words keep it respectful or keep your words to yourself. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.

If you're the academy, do you just pretend like nothing happened?

How can you invite this guy back after this
They can't ban him over this.

If they not asking for his Oscar back they'll definitely invite him back.

At the very least he'll be back next year cuz winners of the best actor and actress awards usually present the award next time.

August Alsina slept with this mans wife and made a song about it afterwards yet all of his energy came out for 100 lb Chris Rock over a joke that had nothing to do with any of that? That's just not registering with me, Chris could've said something way worse. Congrats on ruining your image Will and now black twitter bout to go even harder with the August jokes smh.

Yea ppl keep saying this funny to me too…August like a 100 lbs n blind, Will wouldn’t smack him up if/when he got the opportunity ? :lol:

Doesn’t have anything to do with Chris Rock anyway since yo ain’t even bring that up
Ain’t no way I’m more upset with the dude that made a joke about my wife than the dude that ****ed my wife :lol::lol::lol::lol:
And yes people are going to have that question because how it was handled :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing in what elpablo21 elpablo21 said seemed to be saying this

the way I read it, when he says it's not a will problem it's a white person problem because x white people are racist
i could vbe wrong but it sounds to me like an excuse to abandon expectations,

yes some white people are racist and will tar black people with whatever negative situation they can find.
imo it's still a will problem, he's still the one behaving badly, regardless if racist will exaggerate the scope.

Nah, I just can't rock with this. I think it is being overly concerned with white people to say that

I think most black people are capable of acting accordingly in mixed audiences without the motivating factor being to make sure white people are left with a good impression

Like if WIll did this at the BET Awards, I would still have the same take

well all these things are televised and beamed across the globe so every audience is a mixed audience.

I dunno subtracting race I think it's a good social expectation to have.
if you're a minority interacting with mixed company you want to represent yourself and your community well.

I don't see a problem with it, maybe it's just nigerian culture in me but that's the way I was raised and I think it's positive impulse.
remove white people, I feel the same way about visiting other non white countries, ect.

I want to represent my community well,
and I want people in my community to do the same, I think it's a good social expectation to have,

Dog I'm living in a simulation if you would have told me Will Smith before he won the Oscar for best actor slapped Chris Rock in the face for telling a joke. I would have just unplugged man I'm out of here

First of all I don’t let people that aren’t in my “circle” ever feel that comfortable that they would have the balls to disrespect me like that in the first place. Secondly, I know how to handle myself in all situations. That still doesn’t negate the fact that people in general have become too comfortable talking reckless. Once you put a person in a uncomfortable situation, you as the perpetrator cannot dictate what the response should be. In other words keep it respectful or keep your words to yourself. Freedom of speech is not freedom from consequences.
We just gotta stop going back n forth with the raccoon squad, They can’t get right n it looks wild engaging…Ive had enough for the night :lol: :smh:

August Alsina slept with this mans wife and made a song about it afterwards yet all of his energy came out for 100 lb Chris Rock over a joke that had nothing to do with any of that? That's just not registering with me, Chris could've said something way worse. Congrats on ruining your image Will and now black twitter bout to go even harder with the August jokes smh.
Thank you that entanglement bull**** lasted for a while and all we got from Will was a crying meme
And a cringe clip of them saying “bad marriage for life “

So yeah we got questions that needs answers

Please don't tell me Osh was outchea in these e-streetz doing this. :lol:

Nah frshstunna frshstunna was quoting K Kierris who was saying in the NFL thread a couple of days ago that Deshaun Watson was "innocent" because the grand jury didn't indict him for the sexual allegations charges against him.

While he didn't get indicted he is far from a choir boy in his fiasco because the way he was moving was sketchy af.

I’m not white, now what ? …
Good. So clearly you see these are two different topics with different points being made? They literally have no correlation to one another and yet you're in here conflating the two for some random reason. If I was making the same point in this thread that I was in Deshaun's thread the yes Will is guilty of assault as there's evidence... See how that works? Stop quoting me fam? Go get your **** off on somebody else.. I'm not the one.

That could be true
But the damage was done as soon as he’s at at that table me cried
You think folks aren’t going to joke about you and your wife now
Shiiiiiiiiiittttttt
It’s only the beginning
We know this is built up from Jada making him look foolish out here
That's a whole different point though.

Ppl are gonna make fun of Will for the whole situation and for appearing on Jada's show and talking about it regardless.

This whole Will wouldn't do that to a white comedian or he won't go smack August is baseless cuz it hasn't happened and we got no clue if Will and August have seen each other since or if Will did beat his *** at some point. Yall won't know one way or the other.

Good. So clearly you see these are two different topics with different points being made? They literally have no correlation to one another and yet you're in here conflating the two for some random reason. If I was making the same point in this thread that I was in Deshaun's thread the yes Will is guilty of assault as there's evidence... See how that works? Stop quoting me fam? Go get your **** off on somebody else.. I'm not the one.
I quoted you again…You the one right now what’s up ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom