The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Pooor jada. Having to suffer so much with her gazillionaire lifestyle, sitting front row at the Oscars with her best actor husband who she constantly cheats on. To be the butt end is a joke is horrible, unless it’s about someone else. Then we can laugh all we want….I guess.

They can't ban him over this.

If they not asking for his Oscar back they'll definitely invite him back.

At the very least he'll be back next year cuz winners of the best actor and actress awards usually present the award next time.

I'm not suggesting that they ban him for life or anything, but are they just going to imply that this is okay going forward?

I don't see how you can have him back next year without getting the two of them to pretend it was fake

That's a whole different point though.

Ppl are gonna make fun of Will for the whole situation and for appearing on Jada's show and talking about it regardless.

This whole Will wouldn't do that to a white comedian or he won't go smack August is baseless cuz it hasn't happened and we got no clue if Will and August have seen each other since or if Will did beat his as at some point. Yall won't know one way or the other.
First of all Will would have did the same thing to a white comedian idk why they are throwing that out their

Me personally I still feel some type of way of how Will made himself look with that whole situation

We couldn’t even get a “**** August “ out of Will during the whole ordeal
August was out here doing promo runs and interviews :lol::lol::lol:

But it’s Chris that need to watch his mouth
TFOH Will

Glad I found the ignore button. I really hope dudes ain't over 21 e-thuggin...

Back to the topic. Will's opened a whole can of worms. He's gotta address August at some point right?

1648457721960.png

1648457737789.png

Being on nt, I see why so many women, especially black women don't feel safe or protected by our generation. The men of my parents generation and before be ready to die about they wife for the smallest **** :lol:

Also, the whole August alsina thing is played. They already said they were separated when all that happened. But I guess it makes for a better narrative.

Hahaha I love how standing up for your wife when she’s disrespected immediately = getting locked up

I’m not saying straight to open hand smack was right. But it needed to be addressed.
I agree. And again I'm all for Will standing up for his wife. That's what any worthwhile husband would do but man again he could've done that **** backstage. Dude taking his frustration on Chris like that is weak... His wife was the one who put them in the situation to begin with. Feel like Will should've nipped this **** in the bud when it first began a few years back and now dudes overshadowed the biggest night of his career for nothing.

Being on nt, I see why so many women, especially black women don't feel safe or protected by our generation. The men of my parents generation and before be ready to die about they wife for the smallest **** :lol:

Also, the whole August alsina thing is played. They already said they were separated when all that happened. But I guess it makes for a better narrative.

lol
they want the patriarchy and they don't want the patriarchy :lol:

if I have to torch my reputation because a comedian made fun of your hair.

can at the very least you not publically talk about our sex life,
and maybe don't have sex with young men half your age, struggling with substance abuse.

like give me that, at least.

Wanna know why and how Will was wrong?

Bc he won best actor and nobody is talking about it
I don't know, I think his speech will be legendary. I think he's a chump for staying with Jada, but no one can take away from him being an honorable dude. **** if anything, Jada is going forever be viewed in a bad light.

Will embarrassed himself. This ain’t the movies (ironically). You can’t just slap people in front of millions bc they disrespect you.

Too bad rock has declined to press charges.

He should sue him if this leads to ridicule for Rock. Lost wages. Emotional distress. Unprofessional by Smith.

Kudos to Rock for being professional afterwards.
Soft

On the biggest night of his career, Will slapped a comedian over a joke in front of the entire world.

He made a joke of himself and his moment... All for a woman that's publicly embarrassed you countless times. Insane.
Facts :lol::lol::lol:
Jada is going to get on the red table to tell us how Tupac would have got that razor blade and cut Chris up like flip on Above The Rim

Back
Top Bottom