The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

That was definitely real. Producers were definitely scrambling on the feed.

Chris looked confused (and prolly concussed?)

Audience look spooked

Just a weird turn of events. Will continues to be fool when it comes to his wife.

Will corny for laughing and then forcing himself to be mad in real time like we ain’t just see that.

Bruh just hit refresh button on all them Jada jokes that had died down lol

Makes me think it's real simply because Chris Rock wouldn't pull some Jimmy Kimmel type of bit for attention. If he's gonna do something big, he's gonna do it the old-fashioned way

Uncensored :stoneface: :sick:

This ***** Will is a basket case.

I figured it was real looking at Lupita's reaction behind Will as they muted what he said.

This ***** Will really walked on stage and smacked fire out Chris on national television.

Fam is a basket case that is clearly not over all that has happened. That or there's some real issue with Chris Rock we don't know about.

whats insane is that will cracked up at first but i think when he looked at jada later and jada was rolling her eyes, he went ahead and took it personal

at first i didnt even know that was will smith... for some reason i thought security was going to take chris rock off for crashing the stage... i was wild confused on what happen lol

Makes me think it's real simply because Chris Rock wouldn't pull some Jimmy Kimmel type of bit for attention. If he's gonna do something big, he's gonna do it the old-fashioned way

My first thought was it's one of Kimmel's pranks. He hasn't done one in awhile.

This might have been the beginning of it

But it seems like Will unleashed all the clowning and trash talk he’s gotten since jadas entanglement BS. Still a ***** move to go after a comedian making a pretty harmless joke. Would love to see chris roasting them on twitter though

*edit* if jada has alopecia, I get why Will would be pissed.

I wish we would've got a camera reaction from Denzel and Queen Latifah after this happened.

I aint even know Puff was in the building.

now if will wins, im curious if he’s gon say something about it
I don't see how the academy does it now. Real footage out there.

I see why they scrambled to edit it out during.
Not saying Will was in the right, but Jada does have alopecia. EYE wouldn’t joke about someone’s medical issues but that’s just me.
Did not know this.

Will got an out now.

I wonder how Kevin Hart woulda reacted :lol:

5149afa0eab8ea4d41000000

This might have been the beginning of it

But it seems like Will unleashed all the clowning and trash talk he’s gotten since jadas entanglement BS. Still a ***** move to go after a comedian making a pretty harmless joke. Would love to see chris roasting them on twitter though

*edit* if jada has alopecia, I kind of get why Will would be pissed. Still a sucker move.
If it weren't for the alopecia, I'd say its funny how celebs particularly take offense to Rock's jokes. Not the first time an actor has taken it personally to his jokes at the Oscars.

Back
Top Bottom