The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

Patrice O'Neal was 300 pounds of diabetes man. Like what are we talking about right now?

Since when are fat ppl physical threats in anything close to a fight?

I don't think Patrice would've just let Will walk up on him to get slapped though but its not like he's some bob and weaving master either.

You must be thinking of a thinner and younger Patrice I guess. Like when he "attacked" Marc Maron :lol:

lol there are weight classes for a reason buddy.
he wouldn't have done it if patrice was on stage on a dialysis machine.

Will is cornball who slapped a much smaller man and turned his back.
and no way he does it if he fears any retaliation.

lol there are weight classes for a reason buddy.
he wouldn't have done it if patrice was on stage on a dialysis machine.

Will is cornball who slapped a much smaller man and turned his back.
and no way he does it if he fears any retaliation.

No man, Will snapped, he would've done the same thing had it been The Rock, too.

Wait :lol:

Will Smith isn't attacking a woman. Any woman.

How is he p if he doesn't attack Wanda Sykes? :lol:

If he had hit her he wouldn't have been p?
P just because he's P. Put it on a different line because eit was a different thought. P regardless lol

But rage is rage right? Snapping is snapping right? You aren't thinking clearly when you snap right? Or would he have still been in the frame of mind and in control to not hit Wanda? It can't be both, outta control and in control.

So Will Smith is losing his Oscar, right?

I hope he does, but I can't imagine the Academy actually doing it.

I want to hear Chris take Will Smith's soul once he's processed it. Until then I hope every good comedian gives it to him for being a cornball. Dude really is a villain.

I started King Richard a few weeks back and never finished it... not going to now. I know my $12.00 down the line isn't gonna affect Will Smith... but he ain't getting a dime of mine ever again.

If getting back and Chris Rock was Will's goal, then he goofed with that childishness

If he could have controlled himself in the moment, mans could have publicly shamed dude hard

If Will went up there had said "My wife suffers from a medical condition that caused her hair loss. I think she is beautiful, black women with all kinds of hairstyles are beautiful"

Mans would have had the Oscar producers and Chris Rock ****ting themselves knowing they will have to do damage control.

Hitting the stage was dumb on many levels, one of them being he had a much more effective way to clap back

If Will went up there had said "My wife suffers from a medical condition that caused her hair loss. I think she is beautiful, black women with all kinds of hairstyles are beautiful"
Never even thought about that but holy **** you're right. That would have been EPIC.

But having clarity in emotional moments, I mean, I don't have it. 😳😬 Rare skill.

-foe

Wait, they never took this weirdo's Oscar back?

The academy has revoked an Oscar before, but for a film, not an actor. That happened in 1969, when the film “Young Americans” was awarded 1968’s best documentary. It was later declared ineligible because the film had actually been released in 1967, according to the Academy Awards database. The academy gave the film’s award to the runner-up in the best documentary category, “Journey into Self.”

This reminds me I wasn't hip to Sacheen Littlefeather prior to Sunday

That **** is nasty man

I looked it up after it was mentioned and that's crazy what happened or almost happened.

Also, I honestly never knew Clint Eastwood was like a racist bigot. After I read about the sly remarks he said that night about the native American girl I saw other instances of Clint looking funny in the light.

Back
Top Bottom