The Penn State Child-Sex Abuse Scandal Thread...Hammer dropped on PSU...sanctions galore.

This issue has been convicted for how many times. And its not easy to say anything unless it is not proven by its evidence. It is really a big challenge for Penn State especially now that the GM is presently re-evaluating its sponsorship connection with Penn State University, reports Automotive News. The recent Jerry Sandusky child sex abuse scandal that has split the university apart has not only drawn the censure of the sufferers, the law and the National Collegiate Athletic Association, but it may cause sponsors to jump ship en masse. Try to check this out for more updates: General Motors leans toward cutting sponsor ties with Penn State.

By David Perel - Executive Vice President/Managing Editor Radar

A witness interviewed by federal authorities in the widening Penn State investigation claims he saw Jerry Sandusky and one of the school's prominent boosters sexually abusing boys on a private plane, RadarOnline.com is reporting exclusively.

The witness was interviewed by the U.S. Postal Inspectors with the FBI present. RadarOnline.com broke the news that a new investigation into a pedophile ring is now being conducted by federal authorities

article

I said it a while ago, time to go back to 49 states in the union with a real big parking lot next to NY. Just nuke it and go. :smh:

Last edited:
:wow:

I shouldn't be too surprised...a lot of us on here did speculate about some sort of pedo ring waaaaay back in this thread.

However, if this is true....all those dudes currently on the PSU football team better get their walking papers in order. I have a feeling this might be the swan song for the football team after this year is over.

Clery Act violation to the 10000000000000000000000000th power. This is going to get even uglier for Penn State.

Interesting. Knew it had to be deeper, even though I had hoped it wasnt. Wonder how big this is...

Interesting. I think it was Brooks who said it months ago that there was a rumor going around that Sandusky was pimping out young boys to others. Kind of forgot all about that and now this article comes up. Crazy.

I said it a while ago, time to go back to 49 states in the union with a real big parking lot next to NY. Just nuke it and go.
mean.gif
Yeah, let's just nuke an entire state and screw 95% of it's residents who had nothing to do with it. And here I thought you were an intelligent man. Acting like NY doesn't have skeletons in it's closet. 

Last edited:
It's not surprising at all. Was probably not his intention ever, but the wrong person finds out about what you're doing - and we've seen that plenty of people were aware of what was going on - and it sprawls into something much, much bigger.
QFT and the fact that more and more people are coming forward and that all these things are happening to the university opens the door for them to be able to come forward.

These dudes thought they were untouchable. 

Penn State as an institution is finished. 

my degree isnt worth the paper its printed on? dope.

wonder how long till i start gettin letters for class action suits. :x

this is a ******g disgrace. by everyone involved in the wrong doings and the sanctions... litterally millions of ppl affected by this massive ripple from one **** bag and his pedo ring at the Second Mile. ******g disgusting degenerates. I hate everything right now.

Last edited:
my degree isnt worth the paper its printed on? dope.

wonder how long till i start gettin letters for class action suits. :x

this is a ******g disgrace. by everyone involved in the wrong doings and the sanctions... litterally millions of ppl affected by this massive ripple from one **** bag and his pedo ring at the Second Mile. ******g disgusting degenerates. I hate everything right now.

Not just one dirt bag, remember that bastard paterno enabled all of this by sweeping it under the rug & continuing to let him have full access to the school & helping with the charity. Those sanctions weren't strong enough. They should've killed the program for 5 years.

I say burn the whole school down. I'm disgusted about the former players suing to get the record back & the other board members thinking about suing the ncaa. Bunch of rat bastards. Every single one of them...

Back
Top Bottom