the police are on me and i dont even know why

Originally Posted by CarolCitysFinest

feds don't knock down doors unless they know your behind em......somthin aint right maybe your boys at the liquor store coverin for somebody or sumthin idk.
[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
CarolCitysFinest[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]

[/td] [/tr][/table]
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
insider info
pimp.gif

o ya and the #$#%@*$ arab dude in the store made up the feds it was just the police and co co county dont give out warrant info over the phone talkin about yougotta come in and check. some dumb @!% +@#+

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
cue the popcorn gifs... if dis real this is the best thread ever...

%*#$# on the run and he come to NT first hahaha im pullin for u bruh, got me even feelin the rush
laugh.gif

reup n stay on the move pimpin, stick n move till u get the loot to get over tha border sumhow... we dont @#++% wit mexico like that no more haha 2-3 yearshidin out down there...emerge wit a new identity...come back n start postin on here again... EPIC

edit: now its the po po and not the feds?...
grin.gif
tired.gif
u can duck them on a razor scooter

im pretty sure theyre onto me too..but i honestly didnt do anything
smh.gif

i recently got my license and now im seeing d boys and regular cops EVERYWHERE at least 3 everytime im out. yesterday just coming home from school i saw like 3staties, 2 d boys, and 3 regular cars. this morning i saw 2 d boys and on my way home from school i saw another one then one more was driving behind me.. i seea lot in oncoming traffic. it could just be coincidence but its getting annoying and im getting scared that theyre ognna like kick my in my door and !%%!

it could be because a few weeks ago me and my friends were chillin at the spot and then 3 cruisers roll up so we rran and they thought i was high so they tookmy keys and my dad had to go get them at the station

Originally Posted by cs02132

im pretty sure theyre onto me too..but i honestly didnt do anything
smh.gif

i recently got my license and now im seeing d boys and regular cops EVERYWHERE at least 3 everytime im out. yesterday just coming home from school i saw like 3 staties, 2 d boys, and 3 regular cars. this morning i saw 2 d boys and on my way home from school i saw another one then one more was driving behind me.. i see a lot in oncoming traffic. it could just be coincidence but its getting annoying and im getting scared that theyre ognna like kick my in my door and !%%!

it could be because a few weeks ago me and my friends were chillin at the spot and then 3 cruisers roll up so we rran and they thought i was high so they took my keys and my dad had to go get them at the station

Well if your slangin the slightest bit they're on to you bro, stop while you can.

Turn yourself In and if you truly didn't do anything then more then likely your good. They know where you live, probably know where you work eventuallythey'll get you. This isn't a movie where your going to be running and have money flowing out the pocket endlessly.

Back
Top Bottom