The President's daughter is [i]bad[/i] vol. Yeah, I said it

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

u have a terrible taste in women. FAIL.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

attachment.php

actually she look pretty hot in this picture . She got that intelligent secretary look
Actually she looks like a $*%++%% moron in this every picture, just like her papa. SMH atlooking stupid.

You can see the inbread in his kids. You know that USA pic the team is thinking this is cool but in 2012 we having a party with Obama.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

attachment.php

actually she look pretty hot in this picture . She got that intelligent secretary look
Actually she looks like a $*%++%% moron in this every picture, just like her papa. SMH at looking stupid.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah Bush isn't influencing your opinion at all....

And
smh.gif
@ most of the responses in here. I forgot yall all smashing Kim K's& Beyonce's & _____ 's (insert name)

My bad, my bad.

I used to think she looked not good but in those pictures she looks good like a 7-8. but alot women would look good if they have the benefit of money to spendon there appearance. Look at alot rich girls they look a better than their middle to lower middle class counterparts. Without the benefit of money she would bea 6.

Originally Posted by Tom Jooks

attachment.php

Actually she looks like a $*%++%% moron in this every picture, just like her papa. SMH at looking stupid.
Are all you guys telling me, you all would not have sex with her if she was giving it up?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom