The Psychology Of A Black Man.

Considered a long post, but I will just say that many of the posts so far resonate with me.

Keep y'all head up.
Don't agree with your politics and don't even read the majority of your posts. But I've never really seen you go out your way to disparage others on here like they do to you. Could be wrong but if that's the case then that's something I respect.

trynafeelmink trynafeelmink idk if you seen my post on IG but you tryna go live with me dog?

If I would've posted some broad shaking her *** dudes would've been all in but since I'm trying go live and have a dialogue ****** ain't tryna mess with me

All love my G,

but truth be told i have no dialogue left in me, it's just anger at this point. when i have time to sit with these thoughts & calmly express em i would def have the convo. But with how i'm feeling right now this **** is just anger & unrest.

Tried to have a conversation about what's going on with one of my young joints and it went absolutely nowhere. Shorty is a smart girl about to start graduate school soon but it's evident she could could give two damns about the political climate were currently in. Which makes it more disappointing her degree is in community health and I wrote her a really good letter of recommendation for her graduate school. I'ma definitely have to leave shorty alone

All love my G,

but truth be told i have no dialogue left in me, it's just anger at this point. when i have time to sit with these thoughts & calmly express em i would def have the convo. But with how i'm feeling right now this **** is just anger & unrest.

I totally understand bro. I'm here for you regardless man

Good **** OP.

Anger hasn’t subsided and I have not been getting any sleep. Bout to go off on the homie for texting me a b/r article on NFL’s highest paid qbs. We out here getting lynched I don’t give one **** about that **** fam.

Sister wants me to join this zoom call titled a Healing Cypher Monday but a zoom therapy call ain’t healing this.

I would really love if we can orchestrate something and get together in our communities

Zoom calls and IG lives for the most part aren't a remedy to the problem but it does help with getting our feelings out, it's therapeutic in a sense.

We have way too many AMAZING brothers on this board for us to not mobilize, strategize, and actually put our feet to the pavement.

Someway somehow b.

We gotta make it happen

My mother never had the means to set up her children financially, but one of the most important assets that she did pass down to us was honesty. She was always transparent about the way blacks were/are viewed and treated in this country. We were taught about Emmett Till at an early age, we sat down and watched the “4 Little Girls” documentary together, we had books on Malcolm X and black history in the household.
This is my foundation, and I have been for almost twenty years now starting dialogue and attempting to bring blacks together. No matter how you slice, we are not apart of this system. We haven’t been able to vote out way in, ask, sing, dance our way in. Nothing. When the constitution was written we weren't even considered a person, we can’t live by the “We the people” BS.
We have to stop asking outwardly and start coming together immediately. The first topic on the agenda is Black Love and to recondition our psyche on how we view our own people. Why is it that we can kill our own so quickly and without remorse? Something is broken there and it has to be fixed first.
To respond directly to the post, I haven’t watched any of those killing videos, I’m a father of two beautiful black girls in a state where there aren’t many that look like us. I can’t live with that rage at the moment, I wouldn’t be able to operate the way I need to currently.

What’s going on brothers,

This has been a week for me. I’ve been arguing with friends and family on Facebook about the protest and rioting. Finding myself taking out my frustrations on my girlfriend, and friends. I had to delete Facebook and Instagram off of my phone, because I find myself checking both every 5 mins looking to argue. I’ve been smoking all week to help me sleep, and calm down. Just gonna try to have a positive week, but we’ll see how it goes. Hope all of you brothers have a positive week.

I would really love if we can orchestrate something and get together in our communities

Zoom calls and IG lives for the most part aren't a remedy to the problem but it does help with getting our feelings out, it's therapeutic in a sense.

We have way too many AMAZING brothers on this board for us to not mobilize, strategize, and actually put our feet to the pavement.

Someway somehow b.

We gotta make it happen
Can’t happen on the internet, too many invisible eyes. That’s how these protest get infiltrated. Got to go old school, feet to street, hand to hand..

What’s going on brothers,

This has been a week for me. I’ve been arguing with friends and family on Facebook about the protest and rioting. Finding myself taking out my frustrations on my girlfriend, and friends. I had to delete Facebook and Instagram off of my phone, because I find myself checking both every 5 mins looking to argue. I’ve been smoking all week to help me sleep, and calm down. Just gonna try to have a positive week, but we’ll see how it goes. Hope all of you brothers have a positive week.

I think you did a great thing. I don't mess with FB at all due to the radical WS that they refuse to censor (but censor us) but I'm about to do the same with IG. It really annoys me to see thots out here still shaking *** and selling flat tummy tea with everything that's going on

GOOD AFTERNOON BLACK MAN

Hope y’all making it today. Long *** weekend, my mind and body are stressed just from media intake let alone the thoughts of how and why we got here.

Love you all, strength and blessings to you, your tribes, and your homes.

Someway somehow b.

We gotta make it happen

Big truth but also.... Organize locally! Connect with like minded men and women and form a support network close to your home. We are all family and we should start behaving as such.

We have to organize at home and then use those connections to build statewide and then nationally. Love the idea of a wider network but we gotta move in steps because they gonna be on folks heads after all this. They already call us extremist for loving our skin and protecting our people.

If it all gets torn down it’s gonna have to be rebuilt. Having a network at home that you can rely on and depend on is paramount. Be safe, be clean, be vigilant, and be helpful.

My job hasn’t said anything. I’m not sure if I should speak up because as a human you shouldn’t need a nudge but at the same time I don’t look for them to speak up as it’s just a job.

but at the same time they wanted to celebrate BHM.

and while I’m here if you just view the NBA/sports/black culture as entertainment and you can’t empathize when a man is killed due to racism, I got some words for you.
Are you saying your job putting out a statement OR individual co-worker checking in with you about what is going on.

Either way, I feel the way you are feeling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom