The Real Baby Mamas of Richmond

I'll just leave this here. So many things wrong

I heard about this on Atlanta Dish Nation and could not believe they even ran the story 
roll.gif

About 2 minutes in I felt like Stewie when he realized Peter tried to breast feed him, smh the blasphemy

Ever since that real housewives of ATL and Basketball wives, they got grown chicks in different cities trying to make their own ratchet foolishness :smh:

Sometimes you gotta let some of your ideas you think are funny slide for the greater good, especially if it can be seen by the public at large.

Sometimes you gotta let some of your ideas you think are funny slide for the greater good, especially if it can be seen by the public at large.
So true. I feel this way about the Boondocks sometimes...love it, just wish there was some kind of exclusive access.
laugh.gif

On topic tho, as a great man once said, "
sick.gif
mean.gif
".

This is what the world is coming too glorifying side chicks and having numerous babymomas
What happen to self respect and pride within the female

This is what the world is coming too glorifying side chicks and having numerous babymomas
What happen to self respect and pride within the female
that **** been out the window...its chicks out here proud of being strippers and selling ***** on twitter with no shame...and dudes praising and enabling that ****

Back
Top Bottom