The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

Nice! Man, I miss guaranteed tix too.. Last I saw was for the Blk/Infra 6s. :smh: Ever since the Legend Blue 11s everyone switched to raffle or FCFS..

Edit: Called my local Champs and they were doing guaranteed tix too.. Got mine locked down! :nthat:

Yeah, exactly homie. Good ISH on the the ticket grab too!

Nice! Man, I miss guaranteed tix too.. Last I saw was for the Blk/Infra 6s.
mean.gif
Ever since the Legend Blue 11s everyone switched to raffle or FCFS..

Edit: Called my local Champs and they were doing guaranteed tix too.. Got mine locked down!
nthat.gif
Copping mine for 133 confirmed
can i cop for 133 confirmed too?
laugh.gif

Copping mine for 133 confirmed

Man, that's the kind of pricing I've needed all year. I bought a majority of the JB releases during the 1st half of the year.. I would have saved a fortune.

Last edited:
can i cop for 133 confirmed too? :lol:
I can only use my discount on a jay once per sneaker, lmao. My bad homie.

Employee discount?
Yessir.
Really appreciate the insight that you provide NT . I have never done retail but understand how hard it is to please customers in person everyday .
Ah man, you have no idea, lmao. Customers try to complain about everything. We lose sales even cause of the glue stains we all hate so much from jb and other companies. Even if we get it off, they still refuse like babies would.
Man, that's the kind of pricing I've needed all year. I bought a majority of the JB releases during the 1st half of the year.. I would have saved a fortune.
And yea, these and the French blues, as well as the year of xx9's I got for 133 and 157 respectively.

The year of's were surprisingly limited. 2 size runs only.

I'm so happy people will be sleeping on these. These are the nicest 7s I've seen. Amazing quality too. The hare/bordeaux hangover will leave a lot of pairs to be had.

I'm so happy people will be sleeping on these. These are the nicest 7s I've seen. Amazing quality too. The hare/bordeaux hangover will leave a lot of pairs to be had.

agreed .......

French blues were good quality but the cw sucked imo
bailed on Barcelona nights for these I like the all leather over the suede/leather combo on the BN's
Barcelona days will be grabbed later they are dope
hares were nice
n7's were ok
Cigar's are dope
Champagnes were weak imo
Bordeaux should've been better imo

agreed .......

French blues were good quality but the cw sucked imo
bailed on Barcelona nights for these I like the all leather over the suede/leather combo on the BN's
Barcelona days will be grabbed later they are dope
hares were nice
n7's were ok
Cigar's are dope
Champagnes were weak imo
Bordeaux should've been better imo
French blues are gonna be cold during the fall/winter. No pun intended

I can only use my discount on a jay once per sneaker, lmao. My bad homie.
Yessir.
Ah man, you have no idea, lmao. Customers try to complain about everything. We lose sales even cause of the glue stains we all hate so much from jb and other companies. Even if we get it off, they still refuse like babies would.
And yea, these and the French blues, as well as the year of xx9's I got for 133 and 157 respectively.

The year of's were surprisingly limited. 2 size runs only.

Can you hook it up with discounts on the J's you don't purchase on release day?

i'm sure there's a line for that one
no line. I can hook anyone up our Jordan retro discount is limited tho. 1 per sneaker per staff member on limited releases, and our discount is limited to 3 per sneaker release for limited drops. 5 for 2 size run drops, and goes up by a count of 3 for any additional size runs, PER size run

I got first dibs on laney 14 lows
Assuming I'm done for the year and can get the size, I got ya'll. couple of things tho:

1) someone is gonna have to give me a step by step walk through on how to efficiently ship shoes via ups or whatever courier(s) are preferred.(I've never done that before. Sue me. I'm open to learning anything in this life tho. No shame in admitting so [emoji]128514[/emoji])

2) how should I even go about this price wise? Like as far as shipped charges go? Cause there are shipping costs ect. And I'd hate to be "that guy" cause I'm not a reseller but this is my discount we're talking about lol.

Logistics aside this should be easy. Just no one be let down on hyped releases. Sometimes FNL employees suck up all the discounts; and sometimes sizes will get raffled off ahead of time.

My store is high volume. So this isn't like Kansas where even the most hyped drops would sit.

Back
Top Bottom