The "Real" Marvin The Martian Releasing?

Not if they end up like the Barcelona Nights. Lol they will bump that price up quick. I know there no NT hype on these or the black chrome 6 but with school starting, I just have a feeling the masses is going to jump on one of the 2 or maybe none. Nike promoting these like the hares but I don't see people going crazy over them lol. Well except the young kids down my way.
I think the Barcelona Nights had more hype than these for some reason. Idk why cuz I have the Barcelonas and I think these are nicer. But if resellers are getting near FSRs a week before release, then these will probably be a pretty big GR.

But you're right about school starting. Maybe these will sell like hot cakes

these really should be easy if I was able to walk into champs and be able to try on the white 5s before purchase

havent seen these in person yet, but from pics, the leather looks very nice on these. definitely a cop for me.

Wasn't sure how I felt about these at first, especially having the Barcelona nights. But the materials look intriguing.. Prob be picking em up to see first hand.

360 Sazon 360 Sazon Thoughts on materials used as compared to recent retros?

Last edited:
Wasn't sure how I felt about these at first, especially having the Barcelona nights. But the materials look intriguing.. Prob be picking em up to see first hand.

Tbh the green paint and pull tab is kinda tacky, but the overall quality of the materials was def there. Every peak I saw had a reflective pearlescent quality to the pearl white peaks. Kinda had a slight green shine, but far as the leather and glue jobs went, they def were on point!

I always dreamed of a black leather 7, and this came out exactly as I always wished it did.

360 Sazon 360 Sazon Thoughts on materials used as compared to recent retros?

Nice! Yeah, the pics and couple reviews I watched they look extra buttery. I agree the pull tab kinda looks out of place on a predominately black and red sneaker, but overall I'm diggin em. Definately seem more durable with the all leather upper.. I think I'm gonna need a pair. :D

Nice! Yeah, the pics and couple reviews I watched they look extra buttery. I agree the pull tab kinda looks out of place on a predominately black and red sneaker, but overall I'm diggin em. Definately seem more durable with the all leather upper.. I think I'm gonna need a pair. :D

It's tough. Cause it's either these, potentially on my employee discount, bringing them to 133 and change, or 300 for a dead stock 2012 Jordan 11 Bred retro. Smh.

Buy these, flip em for retail and use that money you made toward the Bred 11's.

It's tough. Cause it's either these, potentially on my employee discount, bringing them to 133 and change, or 300 for a dead stock 2012 Jordan 11 Bred retro. Smh.

Buy these, flip em for retail and use that money you made toward the Bred 11's.

That would be a good price for these. If they are as widely available as it seems with low demand, they shouldn't be too bad after the fact. Maybe make a few bucks as suggested towards the 11s and grab these again later. If I didn't already have Blk/Red 11s I would take those out of the two, but that's just my personal preference.

That would be a good price for these. If they are as widely available as it seems with low demand, they shouldn't be too bad after the fact. Maybe make a few bucks as suggested towards the 11s and grab these again later. If I didn't already have Blk/Red 11s I would take those out of the two, but that's just my personal preference.

Honestly? I missed out on the bred release back then cause I was broke as dirt back then, so Imma probably go with the breds for 300. It's def a legit pair, the downside is that they're a 10.5 and I'm a 10. Think I'd be able to fit em?

These 7's will be had down the line if I have to pass on em now.

If one of you gents wind up copping an extra size 10 I'll definitely take them off your hands for a non-above retail price lmao. Resell on these probably won't ever be crazy till at least a few years from now.

Watch the French Blues fly up there eventually also.

Honestly? I missed out on the bred release back then cause I was broke as dirt back then, so Imma probably go with the breds for 300. It's def a legit pair, the downside is that they're a 10.5 and I'm a 10. Think I'd be able to fit em?

These 7's will be had down the line if I have to pass on em now.

If one of you gents wind up copping an extra size 10 I'll definitely take them off your hands for a non-above retail price lmao. Resell on these probably won't ever be crazy till at least a few years from now.

Watch the French Blues fly up there eventually also.

I mean, really it's which ever you prefer/value more.. I like both but I would take 11s over 7s in most cases. The '12 B/R 11 is a pretty solid retro, of course it doesn't compare to some of the earlier versions.. but overall it's a good looking sneaker. I know it doesn't hold true to every new release, but to me it seems a lot of the recent releases have been staying fairly close to retail. I don't know if it's the already steep retail cost or if people just aren't feeling the colorways as much. Either way, you can't go wrong with a sharp OG cw like Blk/Red.. but ultimately you will have to decide which you like more.

I mean, really it's which ever you prefer/value more.. I like both but I would take 11s over 7s in most cases. The '12 B/R 11 is a pretty solid retro, of course it doesn't compare to some of the earlier versions.. but overall it's a good looking sneaker. I know it doesn't hold true to every new release, but to me it seems a lot of the recent releases have been staying fairly close to retail. I don't know if it's the already steep retail cost or if people just aren't feeling the colorways as much. Either way, you can't go wrong with a sharp OG cw like Blk/Red.. but ultimately you will have to decide which you like more.
I feel you entirely. Long as I can fit the 11's a half size up, m totally grabbing those.

Sigh* I'm totally getting both. Lmao. My girl is gonna murder me lmfao

I feel you entirely. Long as I can fit the 11's a half size up, m totally grabbing those.

Sigh* I'm totally getting both. Lmao. My girl is gonna murder me lmfao

Haha. I feel you.. It gets harder to pass as you see some of the ridiculous resell prices. Oh, and I forgot to say.. Yes, I think you will be okay with a half size up. For me the 11s seem to run a lil small anyway, I wear a 10 also and ended up getting a 10.5 in the Concords and to me they fit like most other 10s.

Haha. I feel you.. It gets harder to pass as you see some of the ridiculous resell prices. Oh, and I forgot to say.. Yes, I think you will be okay with a half size up. For me the 11s seem to run a lil small anyway, I wear a 10 also and ended up getting a 10.5 in the Concords and to me they fit like most other 10s.
Good to know. I have a flat foot. Just making sure they wouldn't be too long.

And yeah. Breds now are going for like 450-500 everywhere I've seen. So I'm sure 300 is a dope price

360 Sazon 360 Sazon Yeah, price sounds good as long as they check out. According to Nike's sizing charts there's only 1/8-1/4" difference in length between each half size. They work good for me, but half size down in 11s is brutal on the toes.. :lol:

360 Sazon 360 Sazon Yeah, price sounds good as long as they check out. According to Nike's sizing charts there's only 1/8-1/4" difference in length between each half size. They work good for me, but half size down in 11s is brutal on the toes.. :lol:
I can imagine. Lmao. I had a tight pair of 8's once. Murdered my feet

Could someone tell me buying from 23isback.com is real sneakers or fake?
son, take a step back and think for a moment. these will not be hard to get, why would you pay resell already? a high resell at that. even if they were limited atleast try first before paying reseller fees

Last edited:
Could someone tell me buying from 23isback.com is real sneakers or fake?
23isback.com is legit. My cousin used to cop a lot of older shoes off of there back in the day. But take the advice. They charge way too much to be shelling out that kind of money when there's a good chance these will sit release day anyway. Just wait it out

Launch locators up and they are everywhere.. Stores that only get massive GRs on the list. Should be no problem for whoever wants em, throw in a raffle ticket or 2. There doesn't seem to be much desire for them anyway, may be available for awile like the Hornet 5s..

23isback.com is legit. My cousin used to cop a lot of older shoes off of there back in the day. But take the advice. They charge way too much to be shelling out that kind of money when there's a good chance these will sit release day anyway. Just wait it out
Lmao, off topic. But the website name just made me remember; back when I was just an associate doing orientation training for Finishline, there was a question along the lines of: "if we don't have a shoe that the customer desires, where do we recommend they search?"

The answers were:

A) Finishline.com
B) EBay.com
C) Zappos.com
Or D) 23isBack.com lmfao. Like really?

Back
Top Bottom