The REAL Neon's '95s Are Releasing In Dec.

are people really complaining about neon air max 95's being rereleased? These should never go out of production. Most of the people complaining should behappy they have a choice whether or not to pass. I wear a size 15, and the last time these came out, they didn't even make them in my size, and i'veseen about 4 pairs in my size on ebay in the last 2-3 years.

wait a minute, didnt these release already. lol. i guess they are running out of ideas

Originally Posted by Ferrari6888

still nothing like the og's. bubbles r way too small. plus they just re-released the neons this year. this wouldnt make any sense

og's vs. 2008 retro's (this is my picture)

good ol' nike very strange to release them again

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

AGAIN! what is going on over there at nike.. re releasing black foams and now again neons...

I maybe expect neon yellows..
the og color IS called neon yellow... it just looks green.

neon am95's geez i love them but they arent releasing og's its like they are just releasing the hoa leftovers haha. anyways i dont see them releasingneons twice in a year

Watch these bubbles be EVEN SMALLER than the ones that dropped earlier this year.
grin.gif

the 08 neons had mistakes. The gradient was different and the colors on the tongue were flipped. If these come out again I MIGHT get another pair.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

this can't be true. Way too far-fetched.

Agreed!!! Really, Nike is gonna expand the bubble on the heel? The pic looks like the HOA's. I will believe it when I see it. Anyone else with me???

I am not one to doubt people...But this to me seems highly unlikely...But then again it may not be too far off. Because i kept reading every where that theNeons would be widely avalible in time..So maybe.

I hope this is true, and then i hope they does a re-release of the infra red 90s. But thats just wishful thinking

if it happens this month then i'll grab a pair but got my 08's and HOA's so its whatevers to me.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

I dont think they would do that .
i dont think they would either.
why would nike release 2 of the same retroes in a year?....unless theyre tryna make these a GR/FA exclusive.

air max 95 neon = the new white on white air force 1s

Im 50/50. I'll be more than happy to pick these up but if not, its cool. But it must be in the the next couple of weeks if they do release.

Im a believer, i was told by a footaction employee when the chili's dropped that they were gonna get neons again.

Back
Top Bottom