The REAL Neon's '95s Are Releasing In Dec.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

hmmm. it will be interesting to see if this actually happens
what next, AM90 infrareds again but in the non-pink colorway?
I would love for Nike to release infrareds as a gr.
pimp.gif

It was almost impossible to get the 08's
eyes.gif

^ Yup they were a women's release from a little while back.
They were at outlets for hella cheap if I remember.
funny shoe
laugh.gif

you guys think 95's are safe to put in a pillowcase and throw in a washer? i hope so because last time i tried to clean the white mesh it was a ***#%!

i was in finishline today and an employee asked what year my 95's were b/c my air bubbles were bigger than recent retros. they're a '99 retro (didthey retro again between '99 and the HOA's in "05?).

anyways, i got to looking at my bubbles and they're coming apart from the soles. gonna probably clean 'em up one more time and wear 'em to death b4breaking out my HOA's. so i may cop this december release to keep fresh in the box for later, if they do indeed drop.

Originally Posted by jphonix

you guys think 95's are safe to put in a pillowcase and throw in a washer? i hope so because last time i tried to clean the white mesh it was a ***#%!

i was in finishline today and an employee asked what year my 95's were b/c my air bubbles were bigger than recent retros. they're a '99 retro (did they retro again between '99 and the HOA's in "05?).

anyways, i got to looking at my bubbles and they're coming apart from the soles. gonna probably clean 'em up one more time and wear 'em to death b4 breaking out my HOA's. so i may cop this december release to keep fresh in the box for later, if they do indeed drop.
hey man, that employee is me
laugh.gif

Never noticed the bubble size until now. Not sure anyone would else would either if you're rocking them and not having them sit in the closet. Shakethey're hand if they do.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

i was in finishline today and an employee asked what year my 95's were b/c my air bubbles were bigger than recent retros. they're a '99 retro (did they retro again between '99 and the HOA's in "05?).

anyways, i got to looking at my bubbles and they're coming apart from the soles. gonna probably clean 'em up one more time and wear 'em to death b4 breaking out my HOA's. so i may cop this december release to keep fresh in the box for later, if they do indeed drop.
hey man, that employee is me
laugh.gif

haha, nice.

nice to see a fellow niketalker around here.

give me a head's up and shoot me a pm if ya don't mind if and when you find out what, if any, '95's you might get in this month...

good to meet ya!

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

hmmm. it will be interesting to see if this actually happens
what next, AM90 infrareds again but in the non-pink colorway?
I would love for Nike to release infrareds as a gr.
pimp.gif

It was almost impossible to get the 08's
eyes.gif

That would be dope. I need another pair.

if these look more like the og's or retros i might cop... wasn't really a fan of the '08 neons, but i did cop chilis.

i was in finishline today and an employee asked what year my 95's were b/c my air bubbles were bigger than recent retros. they're a '99 retro (did
they retro again between '99 and the HOA's in "05?).

anyways, i got to looking at my bubbles and they're coming apart from the soles. gonna probably clean 'em up one more time and wear 'em to death b4
breaking out my HOA's. so i may cop this december release to keep fresh in the box for later, if they do indeed drop.

they retro'd in '03 also

Are the retros true to size? I wear a sz. 11 in jordans and sz. 10.5 in af1's, sb's, if that helps. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom