The Real World St. Thomas

I don't know about Swift and Toya...i see no reason for either of them to lie honestly.

They both are full of it. Swift's exact words were "messed around" no black person uses that phrase if they actually had sex (penetration/oral) especially since he said it happened on more than one occasion...they probably kissed or whatever. And the way females rationalize these things since he didn't penetrate she acts like nothing AT ALL happened.

Brandon doing coke now :lol: :smh:

Swift doesn't talk like the "typical" black person though right? Hasn't he been getting ripped for being "corny" and "lame"?

Does he talk like a stereotypical black person? No. Most of us don't. If he was a black guy who talked like "white person" he would have used the phrase "hooked up"

He is corny and lame and it has nothing to do with his skin color or being educated etc .

I was just asking. Haven't seen more than 1 or 2 episodes as this season looked very lame.

FWIW I know black and non-black people who use mess around as an equivalent to smash

Brandon :lol: Surprised Marie didn't rub it in. :rofl: @ that pity kiss

Why is this chick Chelsea wearing shooting sleeves?

Brandon
laugh.gif
Surprised Marie didn't rub it in.
roll.gif
@ that pity kiss

Why is this chick Chelsea wearing shooting sleeves?
Trey Weatherholtz  ‏@MTVtrey

Chelsea was in an accident. She had surgery before the show. There are 3rd degree burns on her arm. That's why she wears the medical sleeve.

"She's obviously wearing a burn sleeve, that you wear soon after getting a burn to prevent scar tissue formation."

Last edited:
Swift is just a different breed. son is a well off, narcissistic d-bag with little man complex and is angry at women because he was probably a late bloomer. Corniest dude ever

Back
Top Bottom