The Real World St. Thomas

Trey with a baby momma and a side chick :lol:

Marie reminds me of a lot of chicks trying to be all tough/hard but are straight mush on the inside. Who gets that excited over yellow boat shoes and a doggie bag though?

Swift overcompensating *** lying on his ****? :smh: :lol:

Last edited:
The dudes on this show are straight females :smh:

You're in a beautiful tourist location, and yall whining over the broads in the house the season is almost over and ain't one of these dudes bought no yambs home

Sorry to say it but these dudes reflect how a lot of dudes are acting now and days soft *** simps, got homie burning himself with a cig over a broad :x My pops would slap the **** out of me if I pulled a *** *** move like that

You're in a beautiful tourist location, and yall whining over the broads in the house the season is almost over and ain't one of these dudes bought no yambs home

Sorry to say it but these dudes reflect how a lot of dudes are acting now and days soft *** simps, got homie burning himself with a cig over a broad :x My pops would slap the **** out of me if I pulled a *** *** move like that

I've missed most of the season. Not even Swift has brought somebody back? :smh:

I remember that Emo dude trying hard early in the season but he just had no game

this is deff da most boring season i've ever watched. imo MTV should only do locations inside the U.S. or at least not on islands.

All this.

1. The girls are more masculine than the guys.

2. Latoya looks the best to me. But they are all average. Yes average and alot of times they look bad. Don't hype them.

3. The dudes are mentally soft and are pressed on chicks in the house instead of partying it up and being a young bachelor

4. Swift is a lame. Dude is a Carlton. You can be educated and articulate without being lame. He's just lame. If another black dude was in the house they wouldn't get along with him.

So basically this season sucks.

I remember that Emo dude trying hard early in the season but he just had no game

Man swift ain't even smelled no yambs this season, if he got some real friends back home they should clown his *** nonstop

Out of town ******** is the easiest to get so I'm pretty sure they already know he doesn't bag chicks.

You saw how much he was talking during that interview for a job everybody already had??? :wow: :rofl:

Marie is an *** hole

She tries to go so hard for no reason. Just chill. She's playin ol boy for no reason really and he's taking for whatever reason. He looks dumb burning himself over her. I'm sure thats not the first time he's done something like that though.

The red head girls needs to let that go. Homie is chillin w/her cuz its convenient and like he said she takes care of him. She's all up under him "fighting" for his attention w/a girl at home. She looks dumb.

I knew the black people wouldn't get along for forever.

Season is boring. I watch online whenever I have nothing else to do but I'm not checking for this every week.

What's in Swift's mouth? His words come out funny sometimes. He's cool but kinda corny.

In the previews for the next episode, Swift CLAIMS he smashed LaToya. 
laugh.gif
 His explanation should be entertaining.

Both the gingers have problems.

Last edited:
Swift is ******g homo man. That's the only explanation. At this point MTV should just cut Real World it hasn't been the same in years :smh:

Took me forever to find this thread.

I damn near died when swift took that shot at Marie during training. And Marie is a snake ***** for what she's doing to ol boy. :smh:

Now she's trying to get him to fight swift.

You see how happy LaToya was to get that apple pie Swift bought her? I think he really did get the cheeks cause ain't no black woman just gon ignore a lie about her because she got some pie

Well, he obviously smashed. Girl sounded like Ray J when he called in about that incident with Fab.

Finally watched the last episode.

These dudes get lamer with each episode.

The tall ginger hurting himself over Marie.
mean.gif

Marie is an *** hole

She tries to go so hard for no reason. Just chill. She's playin ol boy for no reason really and he's taking for whatever reason. He looks dumb burning himself over her.
All of this.

And Swift definitely smashed LaToya. I don't know any female that would let you claiming you slept with her slide because you bought her apple pie.
laugh.gif

Season has been meh so far.

who is the Felipo man that Marie is trying to get at? where did they meet him?

missed a few episodes.

Swift smashed LaToya shes :x anyway

I hate broads like Marie :smh: they be the first ones to start crying when someone checks their ***

Rob is a damn fool, Marie got his emotions on a yo yo

Brandon is a simp ol white Knight , swift did right by sending they *** home

Trey may be the only dude that can save face at least he's getting constant yambs

Swift Def smashed toya, black women don't get over **** that easily

who is the Felipo man that Marie is trying to get at? where did they meet him?
missed a few episodes.
Swift smashed LaToya shes :x anyway

Felipo is some rich dude that they met (forgot where) and Marie tryna get that suga daddy money

Brandon is a simp ol white Knight , swift did right by sending they *** home

Swift pulled a straight G move (even tho he a lame for thinking he got game like that), Brandon thought he was gon get the yambs from both chicks :lol:

Back
Top Bottom