There all lames and simps

Swift checking those girls he brought home :rofl:

Brandon giving the girl his shirt and thinking he was going to get some :smh:

I hate broads like Marie
mean.gif
they be the first ones to start crying when someone checks their ***

Rob is a damn fool, Marie got his emotions on a yo yo

Brandon is a simp ol white Knight , swift did right by sending they *** home

Trey may be the only dude that can save face at least he's getting constant yambs

Swift Def smashed toya, black women don't get over **** that easily
Alot of insecurity going around in that house.

Marie is just a miserable broad who wants someone to be miserable with her

Trey corny as hell too

Swift pulled a straight G move (even tho he a lame for thinking he got game like that),

:lol: He had no intention of smashing so of course it didn't matter to him if they went home.

anywhere I can catch eevry episode including one?

havent been keeping up

LaToya has the best personality out of all the chicks, which makes her more attractive. Can't get with the Petersburg accent :smh:

Marie doesn't look good enough to be a gold digger, much less Rob and his simping :smh:

Swift has a napoleon complex, but him and Latoya aren't as ****** up as the rest of them.

The guilt trips Trey lays down are hilarious :lol: He acts more feminine than a female. If it was away from the camera he'd probably be beating up the chick.

Last edited:
Swift has a napoleon complex, but him and Latoya aren't as ****** up as the rest of them.

This, but Swift is actually one of the coolest guy's they've had on the show in a minute. Dude seems like a real person. It's funny how they try to put him in the gay category and take any kind of merit from him, but he keeps it together. Props to dude for that, because it's easy to lose it and go off on these kids, but dude keeps it together and they HATE it.

He's clean, on a good path, educated, well spoken, can pull women AND keep them in check, so something has to be wrong with him, right? He's gotta be gay. No straight black men are actually functional, right? :rolleyes

Leroy is pretty much the coolest guy MTV has casted for this show since it started. In here butthurt because Swift is corny proves that you're indeed corny as well :lol: :lol:

I take my Real World slander back because Vegas was on point, totally forgot about it.

This, but Swift is actually one of the coolest guy's they've had on the show in a minute. Dude seems like a real person. It's funny how they try to put him in the gay category and take any kind of merit from him, but he keeps it together. Props to dude for that, because it's easy to lose it and go off on these kids, but dude keeps it together and they HATE it.
He's clean, on a good path, educated, well spoken, can pull women AND keep them in check, so something has to be wrong with him, right? He's gotta be gay. No straight black men are actually functional, right? :rolleyes

Its not that deep fam :lol: Marie found something that irked Swift and she kept going for it. That said, I agree considering the over abundance of ***** *** ness going on the house him and Latoya seem like the most level headed. Marie is a devil for real. Was so disgusted when she was trying to put the battery in ole boy's back to go fight dude.

I stopped watching this I think after the ep where Swift got pushed in the water and stepped on something and was acting like a ***** to the black chick the whole ep about it.

Swift is probably the realest, Toya is the sexy one(<---SWIFT SMASHED. END OF STORY), Marie runs her mouth too much, and she's playing tf out of Robb, who's pretty weak, Trey barely get's airtime lol, when he does he looks like a douche to Laura, who's a mixture of outgoing and just plain weird o_O. Oh, and Brandon is turning out to be pretty chill and cool, i thought he'd be the a-hole of the show who eff's up everybody's mood. lmao.

Laura is just a clinger....she seems cooo as **** when she's on her solo though

Leroy is pretty much the coolest guy MTV has casted for this show since it started. In here butthurt because Swift is corny proves that you're indeed corny as well :lol: :lol:

I take my Real World slander back because Vegas was on point, totally forgot about it.

Tech was pretty cool too.

Greg was an a-hole but ridiculously funny "She's not that hot bro"

The type of man Marie settles down with will treat her like ****. She's one of those "I need a man to check me and tell me when to shut up or i'll run all over him" types.

She hates Swift cuz he's that type but she's not feeling him in that way so she doesn't want that from him.

She'll let Fillipo run all over her if he spends enough bread. That red head boy is too soft for her.

I don't know about Swift and Toya...i see no reason for either of them to lie honestly.

Swift is wild corny. He's cool but really corny.

I don't understand how that girl got mad at him for leaving her in the pool.

Toya is tryna keep it cool w/everyone but I feel like she knows Marie ain't **** but won't tell her about herself cuz for whatever reason people on RW stick to this "girl code" "guy code" thing instead of tellin people when theyre wrong. looks like she might do that next episode

She puttin the battery in Rob's back and she doesn't even like him. She puts up w/him cuz he's her in house ****. "when you go in mad and he talks you down its not a good look" hell does that even mean? she's mad at him for other people changing his mind when its not in her favor...as long as he listens to her she's good

^ Yeah, it looks like Toya is going to put her in her place.
laugh.gif

Marie gets mad at Robb for what people feed him but it's the same **** she does to him
laugh.gif

I completely forgot this show was on :lol: Last thing I saw was a preview that short haired blond dude punching and/or burning himself

I don't know about Swift and Toya...i see no reason for either of them to lie honestly.

They both are full of it. Swift's exact words were "messed around" no black person uses that phrase if they actually had sex (penetration/oral) especially since he said it happened on more than one occasion...they probably kissed or whatever. And the way females rationalize these things since he didn't penetrate she acts like nothing AT ALL happened.

Brandon doing coke now :lol: :smh:

They both are full of it. Swift's exact words were "messed around" no black person uses that phrase if they actually had sex (penetration/oral) especially since he said it happened on more than one occasion...they probably kissed or whatever. And the way females rationalize these things since he didn't penetrate she acts like nothing AT ALL happened.

Swift doesn't talk like the "typical" black person though right? Hasn't he been getting ripped for being "corny" and "lame"?

Not saying its impossible, but aren't the cameras/mica on them 24/7? How would he be able to get some coke w/o them noticing? Or do they get time alone with no cameras/mics?

Swift doesn't talk like the "typical" black person though right? Hasn't he been getting ripped for being "corny" and "lame"?

Does he talk like a stereotypical black person? No. Most of us don't. If he was a black guy who talked like "white person" he would have used the phrase "hooked up"

He is corny and lame and it has nothing to do with his skin color or being educated etc .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom