The reason why people don't ride on the bus in LA

Shout outs to my parents for always having vehicles & never letting me take public trans.
laugh.gif

I used to catch the bus all the time in LA. Only incident that ever occurred was this dude that had a giant afro that started wilding out on everybody inside and outside the bus for like 20 minutes. Then when he got to his stop, he calmed down and apologised to everyone and danced his way off. Good times.

It's the 210 tho 
laugh.gif
 that area is ratchet
I take the big blue bus 7 or the metro 33.
I have a car but prefer the bus lol

It's the 210 tho 
laugh.gif
 that area is ratchet
I take the big blue bus 7 or the metro 33.
I have a car but prefer the bus lol
You always see something interesting on the bus, especially on saturday night when everybody is either f*cked up from the club, or just plain drunk. It's mad common to see people  straight drinking on LA buses.

Respect to city bus drivers.

and.
Is he lying, though? Lets be honest with ourselves and each other here.

Be honest about what?

How ignorant and sheltered you have to be to think that ALL or even MOST black neighborhoods are plagued by ratchet and violent behavior?

Or that black neighborhoods are the only neighborhoods where bad behavior takes place?

Or how about how ignorant and isolated from the rest of society you have to be to think that your lifetime of experiences in a handful black neighborhoods are an adequate representation of all black neighborhoods?

Let's really be honest. Was his statement OK? Is there anything more to it than ignorance and bigotry?

Last edited:
I cosign with what you are saying. Most non Black folk don't realize that most Black folk in the US are Working to Middle Class. It's the Ghetto element that gets the most attention, because the American media wants to show us in that light.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom