The RETRO Gaming Thread!

any game or music cd I owned is flawless..no matter what age it's basically new..take care of ur **** ppl..

I was at my friends house and his son was showing me his XB1 games..all by themselves faced down on top of each other ..scratched up..I would never

I've never cleaned a disc in my life and none of my discs are scratched

and to joe I thought you were just talking about the fan but yeah I remember that modem type sound coming from the dreamcast

bought an a/c power cord for my original nes...plugged it in and got a blinking red light...don't know if i want to try and replace something inside of it or not...has anybody messed with theirs...? will post pics when i get home...

bought an a/c power cord for my original nes...plugged it in and got a blinking red light...don't know if i want to try and replace something inside of it or not...has anybody messed with theirs...? will post pics when i get home...
take it to a retro gaming store and see if they can assist

Try cleaning your 72 pin connector that is most likely the problem, qtips and alchohol, if not a chip fried on the motherboard

the gears is what’s loud as I’ve cleaned the fan of all dust I do hear it but it’s not bothersome while the system turns on loads the discs makes all this noise I seen a video about greasing the gears wondering if anyone has ever done it and got a smoother working dreamcast

Most of my dreamcast games are in great condition but I want to keep it that way since dreamcast imo is hard to find games for and pricey

My dude, peep the YouTube video below instructing you how to grease/lubricate the DreamCast's GD-ROM gears. You have to use a lithium grease only as anything else could damage the gears. Work slowly but don't expect a drastic difference. |l

A09E3F14-1852-4E4F-B508-23E8047F5B9F.jpeg
BD51E3D5-8E54-419C-AFFF-770B3DD0C465.jpeg

Found an old Nintendo Game and Watch among my junk that’s at my old room in my moms house. I’d say it’s pretty retro lol.

Any good framemeister alternative out there?

Do you really care about the quality of the picture of your retro games on a flat screen? Or do you just want to play your retro games on a flat screen with "OK" upscaled graphics?

That is what you need to ask yourself before asking this quesiton

Back
Top Bottom