The RETRO Gaming Thread!

The SNES mini thread (may as well be "Nintendo Classic minis" thread) basically turned the Retro Gaming thread into a deserted island :lol:

ad_NBA2K1.jpg

That’s just someone making up a price lol

Games average sold price is around 50 however if it came complete sealed in box I’m sure it would be worth a couple hundred easily

Separation Anxiety was hard as hell. I think my bro and I only made it to the 2nd or 3rd level before giving up completely. :angry:

thats what's up

I think my cousins all have different ones

think my grandparents bought em for everybody

joints took d batteries I believe and a lot of em lol

That's a model 1. If it has "High Definition Graphics" printed outside the cartridge port, $12 is a great deal. That's the best one. Only downside is the 3 button pad. Cop 6 button pads ASAP if you have a Genesis.

That's a model 1. If it has "High Definition Graphics" printed outside the cartridge port, $12 is a great deal. That's the best one. Only downside is the 3 button pad. Cop 6 button pads ASAP if you have a Genesis.
U can see on the side a lot of dirt buildup too..I also bought a SNES recently..still didn't hook it up

Yeah. It looks neglected. The packing tape is low key sketch too. If it works, it's a good deal still. The old consoles are easy to take apart and clean.

I got scammed for a yellowed snes smh dude should of just shipped said he didn’t know if it worked...now I gotta get my money back and still Super Nintendoless

Grew up a SNES kid and played streets of rage for the first time in my life last night.

My 10 y/o nephew is staying at my house tonight and we beat SOR1 together

Had a blast and looking forward to beating other beat em ups with him since he loves them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom