The RETRO Gaming Thread!

In Super Mario RPG I am at the castle to get the last star

Is there anything I should do before I go in

Is there a point of no return eventually?

SNES Aladdin was developed by Capcom and the Genesis Aladdin was developed by Virgin Games.

Back when owning different consoles actually meant having a different playing experience. With the current systems all you're getting is a fps and resolution difference. :smh:

image.jpeg
Just copped At the flea market $3

Just remembered my grandma moved into my old room at mom's place. I'm scared to ask what became of my PS2 :smh:

Booted up the 64 last night, me and some friends played Mario Party 2 and then Smash Bros.
I played Super Mario 64 for a while afterwards and my hat was gone. Went to the monkey in the mushroom stage and it wasn't there.
Where else could it be? After all these years my man's hat was still missing. :smh:

Lol I remember keeping my systems on the floor the good ol days, but I’ve seen some sketchy setups lol looking like everything is about to fall over

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This was too dirty but was cool seeing a dreamcast..seemed it was price too high as well..copped this for $3.95..no really retro tho lol

isco isco $30 for the Dreamcast ain't too bad. You can get brand new official controllers on eBay to replace the worn out junk.

Back
Top Bottom